The Batman spin off series about the Penguin has just been canceled

The Batman spin off series about the Penguin has just been canceled.

Attached: 1628708949036.png (746x827, 144.33K)

>Bad news

No one asked for it anyways, who cares?

HBO is trying a new business model of having people pay NOT to watch their crap. It’s very daring.

I liked his penguin, but why make a show about him?

>delaying Shazam and Aquaman
Now how is this supposed to help them at all? I can understand cancelling projects, but delaying these two? When they already had trailers out and people are actually waiting for them?

if Top Hype Movie says it

Shazam could use a delay. It was moved up from 2023 because of Flash and then it would have to compete with Avatar 2.

We already have a show about Penguin. It's called Gotham and they made him a homosexual.

They expect at least one of us in the wreckage, brother

It's not HBO, it's Discovery. After the merger the ceo is going hatchet on anything not blockbuster or reality tv.

Holy shit is capegarbage finally dying? Is the rise of the western cowboy movies simply a matter of time?

But Any Forums said that Matt Reeves was safe...

DC was already dead, this doesn't change anything

>Discovery killing off capeshit
Nice

DC has basically been a zombie franchise since 2017. It has a hit now and then (Aquaman and Joker) but most projects fail and/or people don't really have interest in the extended scope of things.

I'd unironically pay a ransom to avoid seeing black people involved in properties I otherwise have an interest in. I'm that fatigued.

canceLLed

>one thing gets cancelled
>every attention whore fake leaker starts writing about how every single tv series and film gets cancelled
No.

Attached: 8NfGEz1.jpg (1080x1077, 124.55K)

No amount of delaying is gonna get people to give a fuck about these movies. They might as well release Shazam 2 while there's some semblance of momentum and it's vaguely on normies' radar.

As for this Penguin news, there's not going to be a "Reevesverse" moving forward. They expected The Batman to break a billion, the movie is considered a disappointment within WB and Discovery especially. We might still get a sequel but that's it. They're going to try to court Affleck back.

Any Forums is cancelled.

This one is fine because the idea was retarded in the first place.