BRAVO BEZOS

BRAVO BEZOS

Attached: 1 billion dollars.webm (660x330, 478.85K)

Legolas is running on the snow in the LOTR trilogy. If elves are so swift and elegant, basically pure DEX faggots, throwing her with a sword fits the canon.

Attached: legolas.jpg (950x392, 33.25K)

One is a subtle detail the other looks retarded. I don't care that much about stuff fitting canon but this show looks bad just like the hobbit movies.

Attached: dex not even once.gif (607x250, 3.76M)

>repeats Jackson's retarded shit
fucking why

Kino

damn these people cant keep getting away with it (the money laundering i mean)

Attached: 200 million dollars.webm (1280x638, 669.24K)

silly skateboarder that is practical but silly >>>>>>>>>>>>> GIRL BOSS SLAY SLAM!!! YAS QUEEN SLAM SLAY HIM YASSSS

If she'd jumped off a cliff and done a ninja move, that would have been fine, but what the fuck is that wuxia bullshia

Oh no. I'm having Game of Thrones final seasons flashbacks. This can't end well.

Her stunt is a practical wire work. Pretty good and honest stunt work if you ask me.

only the first movie was good

The jews are sexy

It has no place in this show. simple as

im not talking practical stunt idot im talking about practical for the character to do in universe. the skateboard shit is wacky but its not as fucking dum as a guy launching someone 30 yards using a sword that they run on. literally couldve just had her wall run and jump off and it wouldve been passible, but fucking normies and die hard fags want to see LE EPIC ELF QUEEN SLAY

>im talking about practical for the character to do in universe
>magical elf swift as wind uses shield to tony hawk no scope some orcs with a bow while counting his kill meter out loud is practical
>magical elf swift as wind uses his sword as a platform for another magical elf swift as wind to jump higher than would be possible for humans UNACCEPTABLE
f the first one is okay, then the second one is okay. Legolas is far more outrageous.

Attached: 1642689629160.png (1806x804, 1.35M)

Who wants to see this? I never met a single real person (Any Forums/plebbit ever contrary trannies do not count these things are not real human beings) willing to see this shitshow, not even normies.

>Wire Fu VFX was cringiest part of Jackson's LOTR so naturally they double down on it
BRAVO BEZOS

Chuds are unironically defending this but cry and seethe when RoP does it. This once again proves how disingenuous they are.

Attached: chud37.png (608x638, 447.25K)

true the thing arguing in favor is prob severely mentally ill.

still better than the shit we got in the hobbit with the falling bridge

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT FUCKING GARBAGE

dont forget to cancel prime

That is pathetic.

YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS NOT CAPESHIT

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT'S WUXIA, WE NEEDED THE HALF BILLION DOLLARS TO PAY THE NONAME ACTORS

I-I can't!

Hobbit is garbage and I am sure Rings of Power will be garbage too. What OP posted looks like something an elf would do and doesn't throw me off, just like Legolas' skateboard doesn't throw me off. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon would be put to shame with the shit elves do, they can dance on edges of held swords with ease.

I don't really mind Legolas walking on snow because it's not a retarded action scene, it's a way to show how he's different from the rest of the Fellowship.
But that shield slide was shit, yes. I don't disagree.

Look at that subtle quipping. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my Eru, it even has a death counter.