Was this show morally right? Why not get these guys mental support instead of ruining their lives forever?

Was this show morally right? Why not get these guys mental support instead of ruining their lives forever?

Attached: 1641510505724.png (500x500, 260.48K)

Was this show morally right?

Yes. It's not journalism it's just a tv show.

I don't see what that has to do with morality

>Was this show morally right?
not once any american has thought about this

not during iraq war
not during vietnam
not during kosovo
not during afghanistan
not during pakistan
not during libya

they are pedophiles trying to prey on young women, they deserve anything that happens to them

there is no cure for pedophilia short of castration, the best thing they can do is publicly shame them so that everyone is aware of them and they cant find more unsuspecting victims

>Was this show morally right?
No, but only because only the really really dumb ones get caught that way. This show was basically Chris Hansen picking on retards. Hell you could tell just by looking at most of them that they were subnormal.

what's morally wrong about it? I firmly believe fair treatment is a 2 way street. if it was most other people, I probably wouldn't defend embarrassing them and exposing their sickness for the sake of making money, but these guys are not "simply sick".

they acted on it and are prepared to demoralize someone else so it's only fair to do it to them.

>NOOOO! YOU CAN'T FIND TEENAGERS ATTRACTIVE OR APPROACH THE FAKE ONES PLAYED BY ADULT AGED WOMEN.
>EVEN IF YOU'RE JUST 20 YOU'RE A PREDATOR PREYING ON A VULNERABLE CHILD!

Attached: Emily Feld.jpg (843x1350, 145.19K)

Attached: tcap the preist.png (360x450, 214.46K)

Attached: lorne-armstrong.gif (498x373, 3.23M)

Yes.

you can be attracted to them, but you cant act on it. these men attempted to act on it, and thus cannot be trusted to be anonymous in society

>they acted on it
due to an adult goading them into it

>mental support for someone who fucks children
Like bullets?

The majority of those men had never touched a child

He redpilled millions

>ruining their lives forever
Lel, whut?
Other than the guy that killed hisself, these guys got fucking nothing. A slap on the wrist and now they're more careful when they rape children

Being put on a sex offender registry is pretty much a death sentence. Not to add all the deranged fans of the show constantly harassing them decades later

>death sentence
No its not

This and the point, although he fucked it up, was to get them out of society or some kind of court ordered therapy at least so someone has their eye on them.

a bunch of them managed to get married

>Why not get these guys mental support instead of ruining their lives forever?
idk maybe it was because they were soliciting sex from children you nonce

they were soliciting sex from adults pretending to be children

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?

Attached: Jeff_stacy.png (598x614, 515.65K)

if there were children there they would have fucked them so I don't give a fuck. put them away.

Who they thought were children

I'm open minded but being a pedo is a bad roll of the dice, they need to be eliminated, no therapy is worth the risk of them acting on their impulses.

get new material

I think they caught some people who would never have offended, but also caught some actually dangerous people. So, it's a wash.

The same way gays are celebrated I think the day will come for the pedros too. Like we only finally came to realize you can’t help the way you were born or what you are attracted to and why were more compassionate to our fellow LGBT and trans folk, why aren’t out pedro American brothers treated with the same dignity instead of being shamed and imprisoned for their sexual preferences? In 30 years we’ll look back on how we used to treat them and be ashamed of what bigots we were to these fine folk

>muh slippery slope
i dont know user i think most if not all people hate pedos (except for pedos themselves of course)

Pedophile detected