If you owned a movie theater what kind of food would you serve? I'd serve crab legs

If you owned a movie theater what kind of food would you serve? I'd serve crab legs

Attached: crablegday.jpg (1080x701, 69.6K)

Sandwiches and soups.

Salads would be complimentary.

Attached: 91YTViopgtL._SX679_.jpg (679x369, 67.11K)

I'd serve only loud food.

With butter churned fresh by the butter slaves

Attached: 1599596579188.png (1528x1255, 258.24K)

None. I hate fatties.

I have no idea how bug legs taste or look like irl. what is that white mass on the left??

>Sea tarantula legs
Disgusting

I don't mind the loud food.
It adds to the kinoplex atmosphere IMO.
I always get either a large popcorn or Nachos and I always purposely crunch on my food during the quiet scenes.

If tarantula legs were full of delicious plump meat I’d have no problem eating them too. Fucking retard pleb

Attached: E31702CB-1651-4BEB-956F-7A3CBAA49D52.jpg (366x282, 24.96K)

based
stupid dumb nigger kike false flagging piece of shit

I am 100% convinced people dupe themselves into thinking seafood tastes good simply because it's expensive. Like wine snobs gushing about expensive old wines that have clearly spoiled but they say are amazing. Or IPA drinkers.

Seafood tastes like crap. You can literally taste the seafloor sediment they ate in crustaceans. Or caviar. One of the longest-running jokes of all time. Just eat a bowl of salt with some fish oil vitamins thrown in for the same flavor.

Oh and if crab and lobster is so good, why do you first have to drown it in butter and seasoning before you eat it? Apparently that's "ruining" a steak but it's necessary for ocean insects.

That's the fascia from its ribcage

completely and unequivocally filtered

>why do you first have to drown it in butter and seasoning before you eat it?
I don’t

quality ice cream

Vitamin B injections and saké

Crawfish po'boys, fried catfish sandwiches, shrimp étouffée, freshly made coleslaw, chicken and corn maque choux, spicy jambalaya, gumbo with chicken, crawfish, andouille sausage, and last but not least, red hot five-alarm chili. Iced tea and cornbread are complimentary

Being expensive is irrelevant because I’m a Floridachad and eat fresh caught snapper, grouper, lobster, oysters etc near daily when they’re in season. You have shit taste or have never eaten good seafood

I've had seafood caught 30 minutes before being served to me in Athens and Boston, it tastes like the ocean, which is shit. I can't even fathom being given the choice between a freshwater fish like rainbow trout and a friggin' sea cricket, and ever choosing the ocean shitter.

Yep

>filtered by filter-feeders

based louisiane bro

tarantula legs are probably the best meat you're going to get out of land bugs, there's a semi decent amount of meat in there (for a bug)

Chocolate and deep fried crab sticks

I like seafood but you're sort of right
prawns are delicious though and don't taste "sea food"ey at all unless they're old

Rainbow trout is one of the most tasteless fish there is. So you’re a fat Midwest piece of trash with no palette. Go eat some fish sticks drowned in mayo

ah yes, the bug eating shills have migrated from Any Forums after they got repeatedly blown the fuck out. The "sea bugs" shit is an attempt to try and use it as a way to normalize the idea of eating bugs.

i live in a major coastal city and all the best seafood is cheap

scallops too

>all this salt
Save some for the ocean. It seems my superiority has caused some controversy.