Game of Thrones

I don't want it.

Attached: 1569612655036.jpg (480x360, 16.46K)

never ave

Attached: 20.png (645x729, 216.4K)

DO NOT WANT

Why the fuck are they making a follow up with him? What's even beyond the wall that they could do a story about?

Who knows, i just hope he takes back da norf and invades Westeros anything is better than boring snow adventures

it sounds like they're making the "Others" distinct from the White Walkers and using a more book based viability of their threat. Or at least that's what I've gathered from reading bits
I probably won't watch it but it's not the worst idea to just try to scrap away the stupid shit the show ended up doing but honestly the whole series would do better to have another adaption after GRRM finished it rather than work with the burning shit it is now

Not as bad as
>why do you think I came all this way?
What a fucking absurd asspull

Attached: R (22).jpg (3150x2100, 555.23K)

>Bran the Dickless, First of his name
The realm plunged into war after he’s assassinated soon after his coronation

you are operating under the assumption that his show is being made out of a desire to tell a story

but it's just more of "big character everyone watched" to get more people buying HBO subscription

Attached: 1659551019081675.png (1916x945, 3.34M)

>i shupposee...other arrayngments could be conshiddered...

Check

This, the mere notion of a sequel to GoT in any form is nothing but a moneygrab. I guess HBO wants to jump on the "make an infinite number o spin-offs from a successful IP" bandwagon like Star Wars is doing.

'dun wan et
nevuh 'av

did they ever try to explain why frosty the icewalker went out of his way to try and kill gimpy? even Dinklage is more threatening than him

did it have something to do with his visions and the three eyed pigeon?

Attached: hodor.jpg (740x441, 49.6K)

There's surely more popular then Jon

They ruined Tyrion by leaning too hard on le drunk depressed dwarf. Plus with him as Hand you'd have to bring back several other actors. With this it would just be Jon, Tormund and the CGI wolf.

The Nights Watch/Wildinglings storyline is the only legitimately good part of the show and still kind of holds up even until the finale - Jon fucking off to live with semi anarchical snow niggers after watching his entire family and country being ruined by westerosi politicking was kino. It was probably the part of the story the writers understood the most as many of the changes/original material in the first couple of seasons were legitimately well done
>mance seeing through Jon at first and forcing him to give a more interesting justification for his defection instead the retarded "I hate my famously honorable and decent family because they didn't give me a higher status and made me eat like a normie, that's why I'm joining your gang of non hierarchical tribals that literally eat people and treat me like shit"
>Ygritte having a personality and chemistry with Jon, motivated to simp for him by a relationship that naturally develops through their interactions instead of her being literally forced onto his dick by a contrived rule
It still suffers particularly hard from the lack of internal monologuing with leaves Jon an even more boring character than he is in the books but I was still fairly impressed by it, especially after hard they fucked up with all their other changes to the books.

>mance seeing through Jon at first and forcing him to give a more interesting justification for his defection instead the retarded "I hate my famously honorable and decent family because they didn't give me a higher status and made me eat like a normie, that's why I'm joining your gang of non hierarchical tribals that literally eat people and treat me like shit"
Never thought of it that way. That was indeed a good change.

Yeah le crip could see future attacks so he had to DIE. (no he shouldnt just keep sending in deathless jobbers to completely eradicate the humans thats dum)

when Arya Stark travels west of Westeros she discovers Middle Earth

The rape, Sansa.

>uh dun wan it
>she is ma queen
>sansa, you da queen in da norf

What was the point of bringing Jon back from the dead? They gave his storyline to Arya to appease the girlbosses. He did nothing but be a doormat and look constipated. He should have stayed dead.

can't you at least try it, and then decide if you want it or not?

Damage control to try and salvage even just a few normie fans. But the show will probably be about him helping Sansa like a cuck.

Attached: .png (477x318, 196.1K)