Can't wait for Rings of Power on Amazon Prime

Can't wait for Rings of Power on Amazon Prime

Attached: rangs.jpg (1132x914, 137.82K)

Eh why should "The Wheel of Time" fans be the only ones to suffer.

Fuck quota casting.

cancel prime,

This picture is not from the book, incel.

Right looks more like a queen, left more like a princess.

We know how much inner city blacks love Lord of the rings. If amazon wants to waste one billion dollars on a show they'll never get a return from then fine by me. I have the books, I have a brain, I'll be fine.

Really, if anything, it's about oaasifying blacks so they stop being niggers by loading them up with escapist corny content which is not only based but a new depth of internal racism, so more power to them

Ah yeah, I remember reading The Silmarillion and how Tolkien described the black elf with a fade and the single white mother romance.

Attached: 1659549226416106.jpg (730x794, 84.15K)

looks like queen of the fuckin oogaboogas

So basically the Numenoreans, the war like kings that Aragorn is descended from.

When is this show set? It's before Sauron has been revealed but also during the fall of numenor? What the fuck is this timeline, did they not read a single page of Tolkien's work?

This is a better picture of Tar Miriel

Attached: sadness.jpg (1019x823, 188.03K)

Casting attractive people is racist chud

>Numenoreans
no it's their distant cousins, the Nigganoreans

>Oh, what could have been

Attached: green.webm (525x850, 2.04M)

Americans worship at the altar of Floyd

It reminds me of Netflix Witcher. They cast a plump black woman for the pale green-eyed Fringilla Vigo when the sole reason the protagonist gives a shit about her is because she strongly resembles his supermodel tier pale ex girlfriend. Not to mention she's related by blood to characters who are all white even in the Netflix show. So now you're left wondering why the fuck the protagonist gives a shit about her. Story makes no sense.

But Netflix or Amazon don't really give a shit about stories making sense. I'm ready for Wheel of Time 2.0

Attached: 1642169852740.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

They can't cast a girl like this because it would mog rat face.

Attached: morfydd11.jpg (960x1200, 155.5K)

That would be Negronorians in Sindarin

But the description above it is, retard

You've never heard someone described as having fair skin? That's what the quote is referring to.

At least cast a pretty one, why everyone look so greasy in this show