She was only in her mid twenties to early thirties... you think I'm some sort of sicko?!

She was only in her mid twenties to early thirties... you think I'm some sort of sicko?!

Attached: file.png (733x810, 288.15K)

why would benioff want grey worm to get cucked?

Forgot Davos even existed, fuck this gay show and the people who still pretend to like it

Let me guess, another thread where incel losers spew racism, pedophilia, and antisemitism. As a man of color, I am not even offended by your displays of white rage, but, rather, I feel bad that your lives are so pathetic that you feel like posting on Any Forums (a previously far-left forum) is a good use of your time. Be better.

>don't want to get paired with a nigger
>claim it's because of feminism instead
Based, if I must say so

He meant racemixing is a perversion, which is true.

>you think I'm some sort of sicko?!
NO, you'd be a SICK FUCK!

Based Cunningham. He simps for no one.

Davos is a married man in the books, and though he's grown apart from his wife, he'd never cheat on her.

Cunningham made the right call, having him lust after some girl he's just met, especially since he looks much older in the show would be total character assassination and I'm glad someone stood up to D&D when they were going around trying to ruin everyone's characters.

Did Davos have a wife and kids in the show?

Absolutely fucking based.

based. reminds me of roger moore in live and let die when he had to kiss that black woman. tell me if you've ever seen a more reluctant moore kiss a lady in the bond movies.

Attached: based moore.webm (1920x1040, 2.58M)

>She was underage in the books, you sick fuck!

Lel way too much bait in one post. Take out a few bits next time.

>she used to be a kid you sick fuck!

>he'd never cheat on her.
He's one of my favourite characters in the book, but yes he has. He admits it in one of his thoughts, I think in the dungeon

anal poo poo pee pee booty fart haha heehee hee heeeeee

Doesn't George describe her as attractive even though she is like 8

He had kids. His son dies at Blackwater

If you really think about that makes it more effective, not only does it bait low iq Any Forumsfags but midwit metafags as well.

The third chapter of game of thrones has 13 year old Daenerys getting her titties grouped by her teenage brother. The third book book (only one I've finished) has some more explicit stuff involving 14 year old Jon Snow and Sansa. To his credit he usually characterizes older men who are attracted to teenagers as being creepy losers, or Tyrion who has a nervous breakdown after trying to fuck Sansa.

Other than Matthos? Not that I recall.
Pretty sure he's gay for Stannis.

It's like they tried their hardest to live up to the kike stereotype.

>"Let's insert this interracial romance into the story even though no one wants it and it makes no sense for the characters or the story. We need to have it for reasons."

>The third book book (only one I've finished) has some more explicit stuff involving 14 year old Jon Snow and Sansa
What book were you reading