THEY ARE FULL ON REMOVING SHOWS FROM STREAMING

START DOWNLOADING STUFF OFF OF HBO MAX BECAUSE THEY'RE TAKING STUFF OFF IT

Attached: 019D9541-8510-4082-8A17-246271C698E4.jpg (1170x1654, 638.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1554896680260083713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No thanks

Oh no. I better download all of that Elmo talk show. Wouldn't want to miss that

mobile.twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1554896680260083713

This is like if supermarkets were willingly removing corn syrup products from the shelves. It is actually good for you.

Stream piggy slopcel xisters
I'm happy

Attached: cover4.jpg (1600x900, 685.28K)

This is what you get for trusting an all digital future. Stop being lazy and save physical media and download and back stuff on portable hard drives. Multiple copies in case one of them breaks down.

Streamshitters are finally realizing the reality of their retardation.

Attached: oh-no.gif (220x164, 137.28K)

That's pathetic.

>Oh no Land of the Dead director's cut is going to be lost to time.

They should be paying me to watch this crap

As long as they don’t remove any of the Looney Tunes and Scooby Doos and cartoons like that. BTAS, Superfriends, Flintstones, Jetsons, etc. Best stuff they’ve got in the catalogue.
If they’re just removing new Max Original stuff, I won’t even notice.

You don't own nothing goyim!
No refunds!

settle down, nothing of value is being lost

>According to the outlet, the following six “Max Original” streaming-exclusive movies were removed from the streaming platform: Moonshot starring Lana Condor and Cole Sprouse, Superintelligence starring Melissa McCarthy, The Witches 2020 remake starring Anne Hathaway, Octavia Spencer, Stanley Tucci, the Chris Rock comedy An American Pickle starring Seth Rogen, Locked Down with Anne Hathaway and Chiwetel Ejiofor, and drama Charm City Kings. Not spotted among these names but also cut was LeBron James’ and Maverick Carter’s SpringHill-led House Party remake that was originally set to come out at the end of July.

Euphoria is safe

Lmao
>Seth Rogen
>Melissa McCarthy
>LeBron James
Truly a loss for cinematic history

Attached: 146AAFAE-942F-4B33-8B39-B9001773E5D5.jpg (1080x1440, 194.17K)

>start saving the sewage before it’s washed out to sea
Nah.

Who knew terrible shows with ugly shitskin actors and fags at every turn would be roundly rejected by the 90% of the population that finds that shit disgusting

They're removing all the woke shit?
Fucking based

literal who movies, got it. At least DC animated collection is safe.

Yes.

It’s almost like the overwhelming majority of people hate that fucking trash

Welcome to digital products, where you are only renting a license and not buying a product. For vidya fags the same thing is being done by ubisoft and if valve ever goes under, kiss all your games goodbye.

It would've been hilarious if the Christmas animation Seth Rogen put out was taken down, but that's probably too old for tax purposes.

Go woke go broke

Wtf are these niggas doing?

strange

WARNED

YOU

ABOUT

STREAMING

BRO

Damn imagine being anne Hathaway and thinking you'll have a resurgence of a career after big bad harv gets out away and 2 out of the 6 movies they pull and erase forever are yours

Only woke trash is getting pruned. This is based.

Do people really pay for data? kek

Yeah, glad I have my special edition blu ray of American Pickle to watch whenever I want.

>Moonshot starring Lana Condor and Cole Sprouse,

NOT MY WMAF KINO

Yet the BlackRock Jews are so cunning that they both force this nigger propganda AND can write it off their taxes. It's so tiresome

Good. Bring back the kino era of HBO and get rid of all this nu-TV trash

the crash and layoffs at Netflix were an indicator for them I guess. But it’s not really great news, because it just puts more pressure on “bankable” franchises to stay woke to avoid protests/boycotts. I don’t think all media is gonna swerve away from it.

Dude, i use a streaming service with more than 3000 shows on it. For free. Without ads.
Why the fuck would i want to save all that shit?
First i got rid of my VHS collection, Then of my CDs and DVDs.
I'm not falling for that shit again.

>removes dogshit movies that nobody watched or enjoyed
>WHY ARE THEY GUTTING THEIR SERVICE?!?!

Going scorched earth. Now is the time to rip out all of the systemic problems at WB, HBO, and, most hilariously, CNN. That's going to be fun to watch.

Does anyone else feel the timeline shifting? In a good way this time

Annebros, I… I don’t feel so good

that's what already has been removed, lots more to come

It's one of the most watched programs on their platform. they're just removing the garbage critics and journos love but nobody watched. it's hardly a loss. most people won't even realize they're gone

Name 1 (ONE) single Max original show worth saving

>one of the most watched
>only 300k viewers
Yikes, HBO is a money pit.

Lucky bastard

I don't care if it's shit. Removing content that was exclusively made for it sets a terrible precedent.

And that precedent is…?

It does, and it should reinforce the need for physical media.

First, they came for American Pickle, and I said nothing…

The Staircase
Tokyo Vice

...then he turned himself into a pickle and I laughed harder than I've ever had in my life. Funniest shit I ever saw.

Don't care, it will be on BTN of PTP if they remove anything good. This shit is probably there already

Streaming turning into everything people disliked about old school broadcast networks. We have too many services with too little content over lap. More trash low effort fill shows and movies. Slow weekly release cycles like network TV.
Editing content despite it being on pay services. Canceling series with no real wrap up after just one season. Now it's pulling content all ready released. What's left? Pretty much ads and that's about it. No wonder piracy for video content is bigger than ever.

Why would i bother?

it's a streaming service
you can cancel any time, dumb faggot

I can't believe I've heard normies say they prefer the weekly release schedule so they can pace out the show and enjoy it more.
What the fuck? Just watch at your own pace then fucking retards.
Actually brainwashed to participate in corporate tactics for growing retention metrics.

post the list?

I hate normies so much bro, it’s unreal

Mare of Easttown