Using moderate amounts of drugs and alcohol to deal with anxiety and depression?

I haven't seen this movie but I'm pretty sure that's the basic gist of it.

Can this be done in real life, maybe adding psychedelics into the mix?

I'm so ridden with anxiety and intrusive thoughts all the time i cant live a normal life, the only moments I'm relatively at peace is when I'm drunk. Will this make my problems worst in the long term? I feel like I'm running out of options and it's either this or jumping off a bridge.

Yes, I have tried therapy and pills already.

Attached: Otra_ronda-153518184-large.jpg (673x930, 91.32K)

It's not the gist you fucking no attention span having mother fucking zoomer. Self immolate

get off 4chins for a week for significant boost in happiness and quality of life. Bonus points if you laying off the internet in general

Way to miss the point of the thread, retard

Get drunk to death.
Make some good cocktail with fruit and candy like some gumy bears and fruit juice. AD vodka. Drunk it to death

It can work but as your tolerance increases you're more likely to just slip in to binging all day.

>the latest "I get drunk more than you, n00b!" thread
Fuck sake, you idiots are tiresome.

Let it go user. Let death touch You

>Can this be done in real life
No. If you start drinking even a little every day prepare for it to get worse and worse. I started with only a few beers a day during my vacation and a while later I got involved in games where you end up cutting yourself in various bodyparts based in chance and luck. Drink during the weekends sure but don't make it a habit to get too druk

How sheltered are you?

>Will this make my problems worst in the long term?

YES. I drank heavy for years. Got so bad I had withdrawal seizures and had to medically detox. Drinking %10000 exacerbated any latent mental illness I had. I have never had as bad anxiety as when I was deep in the bottle. Heart-pounding, mind racing, cold sweat anxiety every night. I was like you and started drinking to cope with depression. It almost destroyed my life. I lost friends and jobs. The mental state it brought me to was a hell I would never ever go back to. Booze gave me nothing but pain and misery. I've been sober almost 4 years and my life has gotten exponentially better. Do not be fooled, booze is one of the worst drugs and even if it makes you feel good in the short term it wont last.

Should I watch this druk or sober?

they're nowhere near as tiresome as losers who are SO BORING that the thing they use to inflate their ego is a sense of superiority to people who drink a substance that makes you feel funny for the rest of the night. A sense of superiority probably drilled in to them by cartoon characters, mascots in fursuits, other kids who got suckered in to dancing on stage for DARE- which they did to everyone else too, but the rest of us got over it when we tried liquor and drugs with our friends during our perfectly natural rebellious phase.

You can't just drink, then take a test. Alcohol takes time to get into your blood. That's why the guys got messed up. They were overdrinking.

I'm sure there's calculations based on alcohol volume and the persons body weight that can tell you how much to drink and how long it takes to reach a certain level.

They all seemed like smart people and began with a plan. Surprises me they never factored in this detail.

Don’t listen to these light weights op, CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!

What the fuck are you even trying to say? I can't follow your gibbering nonsense.

Play the game. They drink, you drink.

I’m an alcoholic and it’s fun for a while then it’s not

IM SO FUCKING DRUK RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>You have already reported this post.

Attached: DSFARGEG.jpg (597x392, 28.78K)

Nah. He's right. You're just slow.