There are two types of people in the world

>There are two types of people in the world...

Attached: 1659551266661149.jpg (1169x890, 282.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audacy.com/kdkaradio/articles/man-faces-charges-after-slapping-burger-king-employee
youtube.com/watch?v=tlNGcLlKgDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to the dictionary, "schlemiel" refers to "an unlucky bungler" while "schlimazel" is a "consistently unlucky person." The terms are Yiddish in origin and are often used in a humorous manner. A schlemiel is a guy who spills his soup at a fancy party. A schlimazel is the guy who he spills it on

neat

>Why poo in the cup first?

Attached: 1614498581869s.jpg (125x83, 2.26K)

What's the word for the type of goy that borrows a mop when he spills his soup? The kind of sucker that tries to solve his own problems and leave none behind?

holding it by the top is the dumbest

Responsible

Those who make the mess and those who clean it up.

Attached: WagieRagie.webm (960x540, 2.15M)

A cuck.

Attached: WagieRagie82.jpg (3016x2124, 1.26M)

Attached: WagieDance.jpg (617x693, 103.78K)

those two photos are so funny, the look on the kids face before he slaps him

he probably was leaning over the counter pointing at the co-worker who "spiced his nuggies too hard" and used that as a setup for a quick slap... aka, dudes a bitch.

audacy.com/kdkaradio/articles/man-faces-charges-after-slapping-burger-king-employee

hehe

>Addison was taken into custody a short time later.
>Reams adds that he didn’t hear anything racist said and that he didn’t appear to be upset about the quality of his food.
oh thank god he wasn't racist too kek

Imagine choosing to eat prison food for the rest of your life because your fries were too cold... guess the race.
youtube.com/watch?v=tlNGcLlKgDA

What the hell, dude? I have no idea what that headline is saying. Who is worker, who is customer and who is colleague? And who is accusing colleague? The worker or the customer? Bongs can't write, that's why they're as inefficient as the rest of yuropooreans

Attached: WagieRagie23.webm (640x800, 2.12M)

Attached: WagieRagie32.webm (480x848, 1018.9K)

How are you supposed to take the weights down?

you leave them there for the wagie to deal with

This.

Attached: WagieRagie69.png (375x500, 452.67K)

alternate one off each side. the bar shouldn't do that when two are on one side and none on the other but you'll notice a space between plates on the side that sank instead of being pushed tight toward the interior which would make this happen

Yes man and woman. That’s it.

wrong. the wagies clean it up for you or the next cuck does

or if you're a man you figure it out yourself... you're at the fucking gym after all

one at a time

what the fuck is wrong with chinks

Attached: WagieRagie25.webm (600x900, 864.6K)

I'd be upset too if I looked like that at 21

Put the entire bar with the weights on the ground. Then take the weights off and place them on the stack. Then replace the bar

You're either a hammer or a nail.

Attached: WagieRagie83.webm (640x640, 1.08M)

lmao wtf

autism

not my problem

Attached: WagieRagie57.jpg (900x900, 102.49K)