I'm gonna blast you good, Agent Loser!

I'm gonna blast you good, Agent Loser!

Attached: neo.jpg (1352x1034, 434.31K)

can this aesthetic ever come back

The Batman had that early 2000s feel to it so I'd say it's only a matter of time.

>The Batman
I don't see it, that was more noir, Matrix was bdsm meets Columbine.

Not a zoomer flick, kid.

who are you talking to

>LAR. HELP

No, you are the one who is going to be blasted good.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (345x146, 5.94K)

Who the hell is Omi Huemen?

It's the alias Thomas Anderson used on loli forums.

Wait, so what was the gist of the architect's info dump?
They had done this whole matrix thing twelve times and it keeps producing a Neo so this time they are going to fix the problem?
Why wouldn't you just reset the Matrix every week to keep this from happening?

Something something gnosticism bad.

For people to accept the lie they have to be given a choice. Being given a choice means there will be dissenters, and they might displace the system.

Thus containment measures are employed: the dissenters are regularly culled once they become enough of a problem, and in exchange, humanity gets to live.

Ergo concordantly vis a vi.

Based thread

Collective unconscious, population suspects it’s all a dream and it needs a bleed off valve.
Neo is that, a conscious manifestation, and he needs to make a conscious choice to accept the matrix so collective unconscious settles down… Until a new Neo emerges in 50 years of somesuch.

Into dump tells us the first few systems didn’t have the bleed off valve, and crashed.
Probably been 8 Neos who chose the matrix.

>tfw you realise "neo" is "the one" backwards

Attached: Neo-Matrix-Keanu-Reeves-e.jpg (500x548, 45.84K)

It’s one displaced by one duh

whoa..

>The Architect : The function of the One is now to return to the source, allowing a temporary dissemination of the code you carry, reinserting the prime program. After which you will be required to select from the matrix 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Zion. Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash killing everyone connected to the matrix, which coupled with the extermination of Zion will ultimately result in the extinction of the entire human race.

Neo : You won't let it happen, you can't. You need human beings to survive.

The Architect : There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept.

The Architect : There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the Source and the salvation of Zion. The door to your left leads back to the Matrix, to her... and to the end of your species. As you adequately put, the problem is choice. But we already know what you are going to do, don't we? Already I can see the chain reaction: the chemical precursors that signal the onset of an emotion, designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason. An emotion that is already blinding you to the simple and obvious truth: she is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Literally garbage

>oen

Attached: 1649838193961.jpg (821x1024, 85.09K)

>tfw you realize "is no spoon" is a palindrome

>pulls through the first few system crashes without losing their human population
>somehow they wrote even worse code now
Architect was bluffing.

>I am not crazy! I know he hacked those binaries. I knew it was 10, one after Machine City. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the Nebuchadnezzar to plug him in. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He’s done worse. Smith! Are you telling me that an agent just happens to go rogue like that? No! He freed it! Neo! He dodged bullets on a sunroof! And I reloaded him! And I shouldn’t have. I took him into my own Matrix! What was I thinking? He’ll never change. He’ll never change! Ever since the first version, always the same! Couldn’t keep his hands out of Zion! But not our Neo! Couldn’t be precious Neo! Redpilling them blind! And HE gets to be the One? What a sick joke! I should’ve stopped him when I had the chance! …Ergo, you have to stop him! You -

Attached: 1656821211476.jpg (1280x720, 262.08K)

Christ it's pissing me off all over again. Like, the scene is that our hero bursts into this godlike figure's study while his evil master plan is happening.
First, the Devil turns out to be this guy who is doing some shit halfway between "robber baron" and "professor at Emory university" and his approach is to puke up a thesaurus. Was he supposed to be a James Bond villain type??
And his pitch made zero fucking sense

>.......................

Attached: Deus_Ex_Machina.jpg (570x364, 108.23K)