"I will kill you if you touch him"

>"I will kill you if you touch him"
>doesn't touch him
>she kills him anyway
What the fuck? Isn't this a breach of contract? Did the witch king ever bring a civil suit against her for this?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

She didn't say "I will kill you if and only if you touch him".

Implications are not reversible. She did not say "If I kill you, you have touched him". She pointed out one of the possible reasons why she might kill him. She didn't mention that this was the only possible reason. Logic 101.
OP literally destroyed by logic.

contracts to kill are unenforceable due to unconscionability

try harder next time you want to sound smart

What kind of lawyers do they have in Mordor

Why make that statement if she's going to kill him anyway?

Does that mean if I get someone to pay me to kill someone, I can sue them for the money even if I didn't kill the target?

They are the land of evil so all of them

Inclusio unius est exclusio alterius. Standard jurisprudence would say she implied the inverse.

wouldn't this fall under Gondorian jurisdiction?

The great elven lawyer Matlocë

dont forget to cancel prime and in the survey after asking why, say that you are canceling because the new lotr show looks like shit. this is the only way to let them know

>Inclusio unius est exclusio alterius.
Only for enumerable alternatives. Here, the alternatives are uncountable (not strictly mathematically speaking).

Attached: hesh.png (1200x800, 872.09K)

>t. horse fucker

Have a (you)

They hire non-discriminating Numenorean lawyers from the diverse state of Umbar. This one here says his name's... Ezra Telpësintamo. Sounds elvish enough to be a Numenorean name to me!

Those are fighting words, the witch king acted in self-defense.

cancel prime

The Witch-King violated the NAP

Based and logicpilled