These unironically enhance your kino watching experience

These unironically enhance your kino watching experience

Attached: female-hands-rolling-a-marijuana-joint-that-might-kill-you[1].jpg (1100x734, 50.07K)

The British are coming dude

I'm way too high

Nice job busting it up, that looks like it'll roll in to a fantastic joint

Films are so terrible now, that to tolerate them you must alter your mind
Utterly dystopian

For me, weed only 'amplifies' the experience. So if it's kino, weed makes it ultra-kino, but if it's cringe, I can't watch more than 5 minutes of it. Also, weed makes me more critical of things in general.

>Dude, I'm so high on niggerweed
Not television or film

>niggerweed
Well, actually, my weed used to be grown by two white highschool students, until I gunned those fucking stupid fucking faggy cucks to pieces and stole their shit. Shut UP
NOT an addiction

I hate joints. they always burn too fast or go out on me.

Sounds disgusting, but mix it with tobacco or try grinding it more

I only dab diamonds in terp sauce when it's time to watch a film.
Mushrooms are even better.

Attached: 1656022609836.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

It's better to be totally smashed.. like peak drunk and then you hit the doob, mien brutha lol

post your kino enhancers, frens

Attached: 1505991_1h.jpg (2126x2126, 301.62K)

Test

i don't even drink like plebs do either.. once every 8 months it seems.. I'm over due actually.. but dude.. i might just get wasted to another movie it's been awhile.

I love mixing weed with tobaccy but I've got two problems with it
1. it makes me feel like a negro
2. you can feel the heart disease and cancer growing in you when you do this

I'm unaware of weed having the capacity to be ironic.

niggers were literally the second last race of people to 420 blaze it, only ahead of the native americans. I can guarantee you that whether you idealize BASED TRADITIONALIST Abrahamic priests or BASED AND GERMANICPILLED pagan shamans, they were all getting baked

What are some white man drugs?

I once tried watching Spring Breakers while high, and I was 100% convinced it was satanic programming. Didnt even finish it, got freaked out by the voice overs and gave up

cocaine

cocaine

benadryl

I really miss weed

Attached: 1596768249012.gif (320x320, 2.86M)

I enjoy pot as much as the next guy, but what I DONT enjoy is how fucking stoners want to TALK about weed all the fucking time. Like, its not an interesting conversational subject

>BRO THERES ALL THESE STRAINS, I JUST BOUGHT "CUMBUCKET" FROM MY DEALER
>IT SHOULD BE TOTALLY LEGAL
>YO SNOOP DOGG IS SO COOL
>THERES THIS PODCAST WHERE THEY ALL SMOKE WEED ALL THE TIME

having fucking 420 posters on your wall & shit like that makes you a fucking retard

IT's a decent way to conserve your weed, but I get the health risk
Just try and grind it as much as possible or use a pipe

buy some

Ritalin
Vyvanse
Adderall
Benzos

cannabis, see The association with niggers came from a smear campaign by William Randolph Hearst, noted newspaper jew who started the Spanish American war just for the sake of getting good newspaper coverage of it. I'm sure it's a pure coincidence that his campaign coincided with the invention of a machine that would make hemp fiber paper just as cheap as tree pulp paper - he owned many pulp paper mills.

its better for vidya games
got same feelings

duuuude weed!

>get mentally slower
>enjoy more movies
WTF? i love marvel now!