What was his best idea?

What was his best idea?

Attached: nathan big suit.jpg (700x500, 25.19K)

Hot dogs without germs

When he tried to make Jussie Smollet a higher paid actor by faking a hate crime on him. Shame it failed and the episode was cancelled but the idea was genius.

making redditors believe his show isn't scripted

Attached: 3CC7D2AB-A505-427F-87AA-9A8E54336023.jpg (570x569, 59.09K)

The TV price match scam with the alligator in the room

it's staged, not scripted
learn the difference retard

anyone ever find that particular video of that old man jerking off?

in terms of an actually sustainable business idea rather than just exploiting and mocking small business owners? the ghost realtor one, and she's the only one still doing that today. There's an actual market to corner there. All his other ideas are simply too absurd or impractical to keep up in the long-term for any serious business boy

Finding Frances

the dog heaven one could work if they got the right voice actors and not SO SRRY I DIED

probably the offensive sketch artist one
kek

The Plan

Maybe not best idea but the Ice Summit morbid Holocaust display and that fucking rabbi defending it made me laugh hard

>the offensive sketch artist one
That was probably the most viable to actually work in the real world, as long as people know what they're getting into it's a guaranteed successful business that probably won't get him beaten up.

Summit ice is actually profitable last I heard

The "exterminators disguised as chinese dragon" thing was kinda neat. Probably a less weird way to do it, though

im pretty sure the black crosseyed ghostwriter is an active Any Forums poster

Nigger, everyone knows they edit the shit out of the footage. You aren't a fucking genius for debunking a tv show.

This. It did work.

the quiznos date with the airhead black girl with the mexican janitor was very cute