Do you think she will have nude scenes like Emilia Clarke did?

do you think she will have nude scenes like Emilia Clarke did?

Attached: tv.jpg (399x443, 33.26K)

No, fan service nudity isn't allowed anymore. Only man-ass and ugly Brave nudity.

hope you're joking, i thought the nudity in GoT made it actually palatable to watch. it's not that season 8 was rushed to an unsatisfying conclusion, i only disliked it lacking sex scenes.

I think we will certainly get Olivia Cooke nudity at least.

Noticed that the nudity tapered off at the end. Even before the last season. Its haram now user.

>female nudity in current year
You'll have Matt Smith's dong and you will enjoy it

Yeah boss they already said no more casual sex and nudity. But they're ok with rape scenes though lol.

oh my god i love Ready Player One unironically. she was also in a movie with John Boyega where they needed to commit a heist, and she had the classic Spider-Man mary jane pokeys

This, a lot of man ass. A lot of these shows are made by faggots. Just look at The Boys latest season.

I will enjoy that oh yes

I hope not. It's kinda weird that they're marketing her as the new dany when she's closer to a lame cersei

Yeah, she’s really hot and has gotten nude a few times already. I like her goth look in Sound of Metal or her general creepiness in Thoroughbreds

Attached: 0536A5E8-D768-4D97-8951-613FE0E1A5CD.jpg (876x520, 36.45K)

gosh, imagine

There's a war on beauty. They are determined to only feed audiences things that are vile, antagonistic and ugly. They are doubling and tripling down on things that most people find disgusting, while disallowing any form of actual hotness their fans enjoy. Then they have the audacity to ask why new stuff isn't as successful.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-12 193259.jpg (797x661, 100.24K)

I watched that awful movie and I don't remember her nipples at all.

they are threatening to poke right through her shirt when she is talking to one of the robber men guys, you cannot avert your eyes

she also fucks him which is disgusting.

Attached: 1561405810551.jpg (1280x2002, 332.19K)

Someone said that the younger version of Alice Hightower gets her tits out but not the Targaryian in the first few episodes at least

She will get BLACKED.

haha...yeah....

Attached: sweaty.jpg (557x504, 77.17K)

The younger Alicent's actress would have been 18 during filming so i'd be pretty surprised if she gets them out.

She's my master Bates Motelfu, but she came out and said she accepted the role because they promised LESS sex/nudity regarding women, she seemed pretty proud of herself. But honestly I've seen the women in this cast = BARF. And she already got naked on screen before. So yeah, hope to see her get raped in Episode 1.

She fucked FINN?! Ain't no way.

Matt Smith showed his flaccid dong in some leaks with his girlfriend at the time and it looked like a burrito