WHAT HAPPENED!?

>Be a kid/teenager in 1997
>There is nothing but Kino movies, Kino tv series, Kino cartoons, Kino comics
>Entertainment is actually entertaining
>Everything is so cool and badass
>Action, thrillers, horror, science fiction, fantasy, adventure kinos are everywhere and keep pumping out more kinos than you can consume
>The future looks bright
>Be adult in 2022
>Everything is lame and cringe
>Identity politics and wokeness everywhere
>Capeshit
>Blackwashing of historical movies
>Stronk wimminz pandering
>Gay/tranny agenda in entertainment
>Remakes and sequels to everything
>Soiboy faggots
>Trannies
>Hollywood pumping out shit movies that no one want's to watch
>Entertainment feels like a wasteland now

WTF HAPPENED?! WHAT IS THIS CRAP?! AM I IN HELL OR SOMETHING?!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 85.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrmvjR9ETDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you were born and your face was so ugly that everyone just decided to give up on civilization

You're incapable of enjoying anything anymore.

It was always there. You just grew up.

You're a lost cause. If he enjoys anything then he is not incapable of future enjoyment. The quality control is worse than ever today. That's the real issue. It's not just entertainment. Basic goods, clothing and even stuff like fast food is worse quality than decades before. AND NOT JUST THAT. The quality of discourse between people has degraded. The people too! More fat and disgusting than ever before! And the education is both more expensive and deliberately diluted to the point of uselessness with metrics that practically guarantee passing grades without even trying.

The very fabric of society is in tatters. It's very much worse than before.

Any zoomer in the room to corroborate this ?
If this faggot is correct, then it won't be a problem to find someone under 25yo that genuinely thinks that entertainment now (and for the past 10 years or so) is nothing but:
>Kino movies, Kino tv series, Kino cartoons, Kino comics
>Entertainment is actually entertaining
>Everything is so cool and badass
>Action, thrillers, horror, science fiction, fantasy, adventure kinos are everywhere and keep pumping out more kinos than you can consume
>The future looks bright

I'll be waiting

Attached: nevermindpepe.jpg (500x500, 38.99K)

It's called cultural marxism.
It's (((their))) war to burn down western civilization and subdue the white race.
And it's not that hard to understand.

If you thought everything in 1997 is kino, you're out of your mind lmao. Not saying today is better but pop culture was always filled with varying degrees of trash. You were probably less jaded, you didn't see the strings connecting the puppets to the puppetmaster.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Cultural Marxism is, in fact, Cultural Deleuzianism-Guattarianism, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Deleuzianism AND Guattarianism. Idpol is not a political philosophy unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning philosophical non-system made useful by Guattari's schizoanalysis, rhizomes and vital deterritorializing components comprising a full philosophy as defined in "What Is Philosophy?"

Many left identitarians use a modified version of Deleuzianism every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Deleuzianism which is widely used today is often called 'Cultural Marxism' and credit is given to the Frankfurt School, but many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Deleuzian non-system of difference, developed by the Liberal identitarians.

There really is a 'Cultural Marxism', developed by Adorno, Marcuse, and Walter Benjamin, but these people aren't using it; it isn't a part of the system they use. Deleuze's repetition is the philosophy of liberals: the difference in the plateaus that allocates the machinic desires against the oppressive totalities and identities that you know. Deleuze is an essential part of Guanttarianist identitarianism, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete liberal college campus. Deleuze is normally used against Frankfurters: Cultural Marxism is actually the whole system of Deleuze and Guattari with the name of Marx added. All the so-called Cultural Marxists are really Cultural Deleuzeans!

Kids today are going to look back on fortnite, minecraft, and streamers as kino(even the ones that are in jail for pedo shit).

Nothing. You got old and let the internet go to your brain. It really isn't deeper than that no matter how many times someone posts tranny, globohomo, or marxism

We let women and POTC do stuff, they then ruined those things

>fortnite, minecraft, and streamers as kino
Well that's objectively a downgrade compared to anything 90s

Attached: 1659135558412055.webm (852x480, 3M)

>Why does everything suck?
Safe answer: Corporations are trying to profit off of the largest target audience possible, making their end products safe but boring.
Real answer: Jews

This guy gets it

>let the internet go to your brain
I existed in a time before the internet and I can tell you that there were some bad shows and movies, but they we're not as fucking bad as what we have now.

Attached: 1659239459930873.png (1024x1024, 158.36K)

I pretty much gave up on anything made past 2010. Just focus on older stuff, because everything new will be pozzed. Anime remains mostly free from it, however.

Attached: 2374293874.jpg (750x659, 49.12K)

Based. 90s Kids were gigachads compared to the faggot generation of kids today who don't even know what gender they are and uses pronounces

This was 2012, how things have changed
youtube.com/watch?v=OrmvjR9ETDQ

>things from my adolescence were good
>things now that I am an adult are bad
We're through the looking glass here people

>uses pronounces
I miss when people would use full names only

The talented people got old and instead of hiring new talent, they hired women and minorities based on diversity quotas. Low IQ creators + political ideology = erupting volcano of shitslop

>WTF HAPPENED?!
society stopped employing creative and talented people, instead it employs people good at networking and schmoozing, kathleen kennedy/rian johnson is a perfect example of everything wrong with modern culture and the kind of people involved in it

We must return

>what happened!

...basically, as is well documented, Russian intelligence agencies stepped up a ton of internet operations around 2010-2012 which directly led you to claiming some retarded conspiracy theory of now as a poltard.

I mean, you got your posting quota in, Ivan, sure.

More reasons:
The Smith-Mundt Act that Obama passed, making propaganda essentially legal in all forms of media.
Blackrock introducing ESG policies for funding, making diversity mandatory for any production that requires tens/hundreds of millions of dollars..
Talented writers being fired in MeToo witch hunts and replaced by talentless women.
The Kalergi Plan.
The fact that all media is part of the bread and circuses designed to keep you from realizing the entire world has been looted and pilfered by people richer than Elon Musk.

>Anime remains mostly free from it
Lots of faggot shit in anime since the very beginning, but at least japs, unlike western woketards, always focused on telling a story and make cool characters.
They need a new global hit soon though, AoT is about to end and Demon Slayer won't last forever either. I'm counting on Chainsaw man.

You gave up on yourself and then decided to run away from confronting these shortcomings by externalizing the catalyst instead. Nothing is meant to be novel past the age of 25/30.

Cope. I didn't fail the system, the system failed me.

You were a dumb immature child and never grew up. Cinema peaked in 1960s, TV series were always mostly shit, cartoons were for children, same with comics and video games.
Any Forums rot your brain.

Not true, zoomer here. All of the new media sucks, because it's overfilled with incompetent machildren and not talented middle aged artist with lot of experience and passion for work - you know, people who actaully give a shit and have knowledge about aspects such as sound design, lighting, etc. And not just want to be in the movie industry for the sake of it

>Just don't have fun.
Okay, faggot.

What fun? You probably can't even name all those "kino" shows, cartoons, whatever from the 90s.

btw forgot to mention I'm trans

>a guy who wasted time reading deloozer desperately trying to prove it wasnt a waste of time

That makes much more sense now.