What the fuck was he thinking ?

What the fuck was he thinking ?

Attached: 2C4EA09B-828F-4926-9DD6-62C8D3E977AE.jpg (520x325, 34.73K)

Kino

>"It's over, Dooku. I have the high grou-ACK!"

Bino

How could he not deflect those blaster shots from a lone gunman?

>What the fuck is wrong with this guy's head?

>I am literally a parasaurolophus, for fucks sake George.

Reminder that the EU explained this all perfectly for you yidsney cocksucking nuwars faggots
>Jango Fett is using a secret Sith blaster technique taught to him by Darth Krul in the year 14BBY
>Jango learnt this technique after failing to capture a Jedi by the name of Planka Jinguash, a student of Frink Bungo the legendary dual saber wielder Jedi Master
>Darth Krul imbued Jango's blaster with ancient Sith magic as well as using a Sith Amulet in its construction
>the technique allows Jango to bypass a Jedi's ability to black blaster shots which lead to the killing of Jedi Master Coleman Trebor
>in order to maintain the efficacy of the Sith Magic, the baster would have to be periodically stripped and polished with Woodoo hide
>the Sith magic finally wore off at an inopportune moment in 22BBY when Mace Windu overcame Jango's technique and decapitated him on Geonosis

Attached: 1609772424565.jpg (960x539, 69.85K)

Probably thought he was going to have a cool lightsaber fight with Count Dooku before subduing him, then Jango just shot him. The dignified age of Old Republic chivalry was over.
Or George just thought it made Jango look cool, I don't know.

kino when are we getting The Journal of Jango Fett?

When was this explained in the movie?
Books aren't canon.

Please tell me this isn't real

Cool post but 14BBY was years after Jango died. Unless you're telling me Jango could time travel.

Cool kino bro

Ashoka can, so why not Jango

George Lucas... I am sorry...

>Unless you're telling me Jango could time travel.

That is exactly what he is saying.

>EU explained this
fanfic covering the ass of a bad movie, and you lap this shit up uncritically?
lmao

Seethe, the EU will always be better than nu Wars.

>No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

KINO

I love how there is absolutely no way to tell whether this is real or you just made up a bunch of random words on the spot