What does Any Forums think about this guy? He is pretty based if you ask me

Attached: allen.jpg (1280x721, 69.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/soon-yi-speaks-lets-not-get-hysterical-197958
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pedophile thread

He was never funny
Jack Lemmon was him but funny
Allen is a pretentious and unfunny Jack Lemmon who doesn't play off anyone because of his arrogance bit lacks the charisma to carry a movie by himself and has no subtlety

Innocent

Extremely based.
Made at least 5 of the absolute best 100 films ever made, probably more.
Punished his nutty ex by courting her
(not his) adopted adult daughter, then stayed married to her for decades.

now look i don't know any jack lemmon fella but imdb says he is an actor. Woody Allen is a director/writer that happens to act in some of his movies. I don't get the comparison desu

>has worked with thousands of women
>only one accusation so far (mia farrow)

you're a retard if you believe her.

This thread wasn't supposed to be about the accusations but his body of work

I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. He has the Chaplin Disease; that particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge. Like all people with timid personalities his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he loves himself; a very tense situation. It's people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it's the most embarrassing thing in the world - a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Every thing he does on the screen is therapeutic.

Yeah he's a faggot and his movies suck

He fell in love, what can I say? And who are you to judge?

Every man wishes they could marry their daughter. He's living the dream.

>I hate Woody Allen physically
you mean the character he plays on his movies?

He has made the same movie over and over again for fifty years

his 77-93 run is probably unmatchable. No director has made so much kino in so little time.
He ended up being buried over Soon Yi.
She has always clarified her prior relationship with him. She was not his daughter, this is a myth still perpetuated today
newsweek.com/soon-yi-speaks-lets-not-get-hysterical-197958

Jewish creep.

>All his movies are about men dating women much younger than them.
>Exposed by his daughter and son.(Son also helped expose Weinstein)
>Same people in Hollywood who cry aabout #metoo and defend Roman Polanski defend this guy.
>Marries exwifes adopted daughter who he likely groomed and is 35 years older than.
>Nothing sketchy about this guy.

>be pedo
>be outed as pedo
>do everything possible to disclaim being a pedo

...it doesn't matter, user...
his movies are shit, which is why nobody watched them then or now.

I can go ask anyone who John Wayne is...they know.

If I go ask them who Woody Allen is, they are either going to say pedo or literally-who.

Fuck him.
Good riddance.

Attached: Epstein + Woody Pedo Allen.jpg (1080x608, 75.2K)

Disgusting old kike

>The Connecticut State Police referred Dylan to the Child Sexual Abuse Clinic of Yale–New Haven Hospital, which concluded that Allen had not sexually abused Dylan and the allegation was likely coached or influenced by Mia Farrow.

He's wonderful. He's distinct and unapologetic.

Mia is accused of child abuse by two of her children, Moses[22] and Soon-Yi,[23] who also accuse her of false allegations and of "brainwashing" Dylan. In a 2018 letter, Moses, who felt in charge of carefully watching Dylan the afternoon she was allegedly molested and who was 14 at the time, explains in detail why he believes the allegation is false and describes his forced support of Mia as the biggest mistake of his life.[22] He tweeted, "So many times I saw my mother try to convince her that she was abused—and it has worked."
explain this

Time for your AAVE JOI handjob, user

Attached: PTSDX2NNR5GCPLTHJ3JJMUY43U-3365880970.jpg (1200x900, 136.48K)

>nobody pressed charges on Epstein before arrest for years so he's not a pedo
>goes to prison and dies for being a pedo

...remember, fagnon...
be a pedo, get got.

None of what you will ever say will stop people who love conspiracies constantly pointing out Pedo Allen was a close friend with Jeff Epstein.