"everything in the universe was once crunched into something smaller than an atom"

"everything in the universe was once crunched into something smaller than an atom"

Attached: 7549afb4af5f771d14cdcc1693c91597[1].jpg (800x601, 58.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1tzT-E3GWmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>smaller than an atom
Just like OP's dick!

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

that's what observational evidence points to, yes

Attached: 1578365653685.jpg (640x640, 43.07K)

Attached: yes.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

dogs are the fucking reddit animal at this point

"a magical bearded man said "let there be everything" and created the universe in six days.also he wants you to mutilate your son's dick and give me money"

the big bang was god committing suicide

>observational evidence
show me this evidence

fuck this pretentious piece of shit

literally observe the night sky and you can see the evidence with powerful enough eyes
you aren't an eyelet are you?

>also he wants you to mutilate your son's dick
?

This is the only thing that irks me. I don't care if a man made the universe or it happened randomly. Its people using one of those things to turn kids into trannies these days.

Norm was right again
youtu.be/1tzT-E3GWmc

the first neckbeard fedora was the militant atheist, the second was the tradlarping incel. what do you think will be the third?

Dogs are pretty Good

They kill less people than your average human

Including pitbulls

For those not paying attention, we like Gervais again now because he terrorizes the trannies.

How do you know what your looking at is real?

that isn't evidence of everything coming something smaller than one atom, you retard

There isn't evidence there isn't so what's your game plan here?

typical npc

measured redshift tells us distant galaxies in space are accelerating away from us in rates proportional to their distance from us, indicating that space itself is expanding. Now rewind the clock on an expanding universe, and what do you get?

>infinity just sorta sorts it out for ya

>assumptions
it all came out of a black hole, you can't disprove this sorry, guess my theory is fact

I prefer inflation as sign of a big bounce.

theories being a theory is just a theory

the universe came out of my asshole

There won't be a third, it will just be cringe larpers until it inevitably collapses