Uuugh i'm so tired of being a monster!!! *proceeds to kill people in cold blood in a restricted facility*

uuugh i'm so tired of being a monster!!! *proceeds to kill people in cold blood in a restricted facility*

Attached: 123.jpg (1200x628, 49.48K)

I wonder whatever happened to that "attack" that happened to her. I wonder if they ever caught the guy who did it. I wonder what he looked like....

YAAAAAAAAAAAS KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>uuugh i'm so tired of being a monster!!! *proceeds to kill people in cold blood in a restricted facility*
while being hot

Attached: karen-fukuhara-braless-883301-thefappeningblog.com-1-1024x1365.jpg (1024x1365, 187.26K)

*proceeds to copy someone's OP and repost it everyday*

We know the show is absolutely retarded. Stop talking about it already

but i like it. doesn't stop me from admitting its flaws

you think hot people can't be sad or depressed or anxious ? Kinda selfish way of thinking especially coming from an ugly fuck

That was one of those episodes I knew was directed by a woman because of the God awful action scenes before I even saw the credits.

her and kikey are the worst characters in the show

Who would win.
Katana or Kimiko?

Attached: 1659557821147.jpg (636x850, 430.13K)

That scene was one of many in the last season that felt like it was from unironic actual capeshit.

looks fine to me you're just trying hard, as it happens in these threads

Attached: The.Boys.S03E06.Herogasm.1080p.REPACK.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb3.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

>I'm broken and unfixable
>Proceeds to repair a broken spine and bullet through head
what would happen if her head was popped? would she grow back a new head?

That's not even the same episode you mong. He's talking about the one in the lab where she listens to Maniac and mercs some guards

doesn't matter, still an irrelevant try-hard opinion

holy seethe lmfao

can't she rip faces off like butter? why is she getting her ass kicked?

>rips men apart every third episode
>afraid to look at bare dick

>YOU ARE SEETHING BECAUSE.......YOU JUST ARE !!!!!!!!
ok kiddo

Attached: angry wojak.jpg (700x700, 67.67K)

Subscribe to Amazon to find out.

fuck off Karen and make more carbonara videos

>ughh I'm so tired of being a racist!!! >*proceeds to get her head caved in by a nigger*
Why didn't you save her, Any Forums?

Attached: 1659558653894.jpg (1080x1350, 177.34K)