What makes him so alpha ?

based explosion lad

Attached: A4553F3B-84A8-491F-9740-A0DDE5470066.jpg (2480x3508, 864.79K)

i love how a bunch of faggots seethe at this character because it reminds them of the chad that bullied them at school

>>>>>>>

He's quite a compelling character, the author really got his attitude down. I like how his work ethic is explored too

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 21.02.27.png (1476x1256, 2.13M)

>alpha
>mom is regularly dicked down by his bully target
hero chooses said bully target as his successor and not him
>has no friends

Attached: images - 2022-08-03T171239.364.jpg (677x453, 35.16K)

can't wait for the salt tomorrow when all the fujoshits and cuckspergs find out he dies

>mom [badly drawn fanfic]
Amazing counterpoint.

Begita please kiss my wife

kek your whole shtick is fanfic, Bakucuck.
gb2/a/ and dump your folder for the millionth time.

Is that naruto? who's the girl I don't remember her

RIP

Attached: 1659518153402501.jpg (1788x2048, 926.88K)

He's just annoying. Basically sasuke except way louder and without anything that makes sasuke an interesting character.

Don't think he'll be killed off, just a fantasy of

He's admittedly a shit character, but back before I dropped this series I liked that he's the only one who shits on the faggot MC.

he doesnt give a shit about the decorum and hes strong enough to get away with it. hated him at first but grew to love him

Does it? I watched a few episodes of this show and he just seems like a screaming jealous incel. I mean, he's muscular, but so is literally everyone else in the show. Like the main character who makes Bakugo seethe just by existing.

Baku is a legitimately terrible fucking character who didn't earn/deserve his forgiveness but the MC is a massive fucking cuck so it's whatever. He does have his good moments but overall I did not like him. I don't think BNHA is as good as people make it out to be

>anime
Unironically: grow up.

what happened now Any Forums?
did the MC get cucked by his rival again?

Imagine being too scared to make this thread on Any Forums lmao.

>Mirio beats the shit out of the entire class to show the difference between talented students and a bonafide pro
>Bakugo the only one who is not present so he doesn't look bad
It's Sasuke tier faggotry all over again, the author bends over backwards to protect his husbando at the expense of the story. Same as when Shoto who should fold him conveniently loses his will to fight in their match.

More interesting powers than super strength too