Alex Jones

He’s fucked.

Attached: It’s over.jpg (705x470, 30.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U5XXhdBnjJk
youtube.com/watch?v=KGAAhzreGWw
tmz.com/2022/08/03/alex-jones-sandy-hook-texts-infowars/
youtu.be/GktI8ROfrVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proper fucked

he admitted on the record that trump lost

A confession from a tortured man is worthless

Why?

poor fella
it could be worse you know in the past if you lost a political struggle you and your entire bloodline would be killed

He was fucked decades ago when he struck a deal with the Jews and decided to stop criticizing Israel.

give me the basic gestalt, the big enchilada

Said Sandy Hook shooting was fake and all the kids were crisis actors

Interdimensional pedophile vampires

>When white left people go after the mentally ill instead of real villains like Trump

Everyone knows President trump lost you fucking retard the thing is though the corporate left rigged the fucking election and made sure he lost. Or are you one of those douchebags that likes to pretend 93 million people got up and voted for sleepy joe.

Literal boxes and boxes of prefilled out ballots. All made out for Biden. If that wasnt enough to convince you I dont think anything will. You're incurably stupid like every other leftist I've had the displeasure of meeting in my otherwise wonderful lifespan

Activist judge wants him gone

Did he

>After the judge left the stand, Alex Jones confronted Sandy Hook parents while trying to shake their hands. Sandy Hook parents' lawyer said "we're not doing this."
>"Why because you can't to feed them fake videos?"
>Jones had called one of the parents "autistic" he just confronted in the courtroom in a video earlier this week.

Attached: 1655618269199.jpg (1024x951, 80.11K)

youtu.be/U5XXhdBnjJk

No shit retard. Of course he lost an election rigged against him. Among real voters, Trump won.

It's not like he's going to jail.

What he did really was ridiculous when you think about it.

JUST

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-03-21-23-50-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x1339, 449.12K)

Kek, the doublethink at work.

i never voted bc who gives a fuck but 4 years of watching an obvious con artist destroy everything around him for personal profit convinced me to vote in 2020. only thing that will get me to vote again is another clown being elected. sry but you have spent too much time in your echo chamber

will be sent to the tranny gulags.

the elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know on the some are good some are bad some are meant but the good ones don't ever want to organize the battles in look organized they want set for power powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people they want to empower they don't get to get together until things are really late in the game then they come together evils always defeated because good is so much stronger and we're on this planet and Einstein's physics show that Max Planck physics show there's overs at least 12 dimensions and now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming on saying it's a false hologram it is artificial the computers scanning it and finding tension points where its artificially is projected and gravity bleeding in to this universe that's what they call dark matter so we're like thought or dream or a wisp in some computer programs of God's mind whatever they're proving it all it's all coming out about now there's like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension this is turned over to those horrible things what it resonates to and it's trying to get up into the third dimension that's just a basic level consciousness to watch into the next levels and our species already way up in the fifth sixth dimension consciously our best people but there's this big war trying to like basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to the a free will so evils allowed to come and contend not just good and the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines transcend and break away from fulfilled species of this man which is kind of like a full transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly bad projecting it on themselves said of believing

That judge needs a big dick up her ass if you know what I mean

>pretend 93 million people got up and voted for sleepy joe
not hard to imagine actually considering how motivated the left was to not lose again after they slept through the 2016 election

>Literal boxes and boxes of prefilled out ballots.
damn with all that concrete evidence that definitely isn't overexaggerated or outright fake news, you should run this info up to Trumps people and I'm sure one of his very highly paid lawyers will be able to make a solid case with it, instead of the retards they've been for the last 2 years who have completely been incapable of credibly making their case.

Kino. youtube.com/watch?v=KGAAhzreGWw

Attached: wojak2.jpg (645x773, 56.76K)

they found the principal's fingerprints on the gun the guy supposedly used to shoot his mom before going to the school but they didn't find his. maybe there's some other stuff but that's the only one I saw.

I mean he got caught committing perjury so it kinda does mean he's going to jail

>Literal boxes and boxes of prefilled out ballots. All made out for Biden.
this has been debunked

He shouldn't have let himself get put in default, fucking idiot. He coulda fought the charges against him, but by ignoring the court system all-together he fucked himself into submission and now it's all about damages, as he is defaultly guilty.

tmz.com/2022/08/03/alex-jones-sandy-hook-texts-infowars/

>GOD DAMN IT AJ I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK THAT STUPID BULLSHIT OFF!
>WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE BEEN LIKE GARY COOPER, THE STRONG SILENT TYPE?!

Attached: 1632024148873.jpg (1280x720, 67.78K)

Holy shit... he's crying

Can you really go to jail in America for disagreeing with government propaganda?

Jones has been a fraud since day 1. I never understood why this website latched on to him in recent years.

>make credible case
>the left sick their lapdog media and untouchable corporations on you and DEBOONK every single factual thing you've brought to light
>heh guess you never had any proof to begin with better luck next election kiddo

Based, love seeing dumb boomers get fucked over

>If that wasnt enough to convince you I dont think anything will
How about a single solitary shred of credible evidence? Something that Giuliani couldn't provide in court?

what government propaganda

>I’ll never understand why Any Forums latched onto a retard that mainstream media hates

>ALL JUDGES IN THE COUNTRY ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY APPLE AND BILL GATES
I'd say you can't make this shit up but you are, so I guess you can

>leftoids still obsessed with water filter salesman

youtu.be/GktI8ROfrVk

Attached: snapped pepe.jpg (228x221, 22.64K)

>Gandolfini isn't alive to play him in the inevitable biopic

>Something that Giuliani couldn't provide in court?

Or even to his Republican friends in Arizona lol.

>"Well we have a lot of theories, but no evidence..."

the media would have no bearing on the decisions in a southern court or SCOTUS thats been lined with Trumps people.

that is kind of a shitty thing to do

No, but you are open to lawsuits if you make libelous statements on your for-profit, faux-reality podcast.

It's America. Guys like him never face justice.

I thought Any Forums fancied themselves intelligent. yet chose to believe a man who was being called out as a fraud for 20 years before Any Forums ever found him.

Wew, looks like his lawyer's are going to be paying when he loses

ALEX JONES WINS!

>93 million people got up and voted for a dude that couldn't get a dozen people to show up at his rallies at empty Jeep dealerships

I'd be inclined to believe your argument if you provided some proof

>what is the covid pandemic

yes. if they hated the Trump presidency that much it wouldn't have mattered who the left ran.

Oh right the same courts that maliciously have gone after anyone that strays from the leftist narrative? The same courts that went after Bill Barr? The same courts that went after Trump for no reason whatsoever? The left uses courts as a political weapon, nobody takes these show trials seriously. If I was alex jones I'd fucking laugh in their fucking faces and walk away