J U S T

J U S T

Attached: will-smith.jpg (480x288, 17.43K)

Who cares. Smith had like 1 okay film. Fuck him

I've never seen a more disingenuous apology.
You just know he's only doing it because the tens to hundreds of people on his payroll (family, friends, agent, management, etc) realized the roles have been drying up since he came out of this smelling like shit and they need their paypiggie to get back to it.

>wearing a hat while apologizing
the audacity of this nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-051250_Facebook.jpg (681x338, 72.06K)

This can't be real

Exactly. Notice how he took months to issue this apology. He only regrets it now because it's starting to affect his bottom line. I know he had several projects canceled in the first few days after it happened alone. So a few months removed, the effect is probably even more pronounced. Will literally went from one of the most respected men in the business, to a typical thug nigger. And all in the space of like 3 or 4 seconds.

Attached: trash.png (2738x1544, 1.3M)

I've only watched clips of it (cause fuck giving him more views) but seriously. I don't think my opinion on a celebrity has ever 180'd quicker than with Will.
I really liked his films. He carried Suicide Squad pretty much by himself. He's genuinely a really great actor even in films like Concussion that apparently no one else saw.
I felt sorry for him for being trapped in a clearly one-sided relationship. And then he goes and acts like a fucking retard and makes it worse in the aftermath with this fake-ass shit.
He needs to just fuck off for 2 years and then stick to indie dramas with no real life drama

looks like a fucking Taliban. nigga became arab phenotype with age

>will smith when he finds out what month it is

Attached: walter-white-breaking-bad.gif (473x498, 2.16M)

Smith found the Ides of March? Damn

Attached: 20220628_031708.jpg (720x411, 133.5K)

I was with you until you got racist. You're a bigger loser than he is

Attached: 3218340872435023.jpg (600x707, 37.42K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142.65K)

Lmao

Go back to your hugboxes then you faggot trannie.

retard shouldve divorce jada back then when he still close with margot robbie

Attached: 20220628_073828.jpg (668x351, 73.44K)

fucking hell ahahhahaaha

Who the fk makes these??

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.8K)

thx for confirming your low iq. I swear racists are some of the dumbest people on this planet

I don't know, but its pretty disturbing

>Jaden Smith is a partner in spring water company Just Water starting when he was just twelve years old. Just Water is attempting to create a water filtration system that's cheap and can be used in poorer areas and nations and wants to later help with water infrastructure and creating more environmentally friendly construction methods by producing its own drywall. On August 27, 2018, Just Water launched officially in the UK.

He could have doubled down on the entire thing and started a new chapter of not giving a fuck, but no he needed to cuck out at the last minute.