John reddit

Attached: 1659553625921.jpg (350x525, 79.49K)

fuck, now i cant watch john wick EVER again

He is so hot

you just know keanu reeves hates niggers and queers, i dont know why, but you just know.

Is there a way to revoke the purported “Reddit” status of a movie? Say someone on the board calls a film “Reddit”; if a like it or want to see it again, but don’t want to be “Reddit”, can I revoke, at least temporarily, its “Reddit” status?

What’s your problem with John Reddit? You should like it more.

(I meant to write “if I like”.)

Not true. He used to be one before this life

>Keanu goes on a rampage because they killed his HECKIN PUPPERINO (a shitbull)

Well also his beloved wife who had just died of cancer arranged for him to be given the dog as a beyond the grave gift because she wanted something for him to continue loving him that was from her and keep him from just suiciding or something

John Wick vs. Nobody when?

God that movie was horrible, I stopped after like 20 minutes

Reddit post

except the first dog wasnt a pitbull retard

>is a secret assassin no one knows.
>everybody knows him by name when they greet him.
That confused me the most.

when did they say no one knows who he is? Its pretty well established that everyone in the underworld knows who he is and what he's capable of.

being an assassin is like being a famous tripfag on a 4channel.org board

Attached: opfagg.jpg (1080x607, 61.87K)

>Opponents cant aim for shit
>Mc backflips, jumps into his bugatti and kills 3 people with headshots while doing so

There is no real threat in these movies. Why would I watch a movie which is 90% fighting scenes but the mc is neo and the enemies are stormtroopers?

It was a beagle you hecking retarded faggot.

this but unironically

Attached: 1569639127138.jpg (218x231, 14.39K)

they literally say that in one of the movies. That he operates in the shadows and no one knows him by name.

wick doesn't do any backflips and is constantly getting fucked up, in the first one especially. Yes it devolves into more outlandish plot armor until he is beating people with "respect" in the third movie. The first tried to make it as realistic as they could while still having an entertaining movie.