Why’re comedians so pretentious?

>I am DaVinci combined with Socrates
>You wouldn’t comprehend “the craft”
>What a genius storyteller and beautifully twisted comic
>Their jokes: “Ya girl ever accidentally nut on yo forehead? Dat shit sucks! Dis one time i came on my hair. Good thing im bald and fat!”

Attached: 6CE54CF2-9C54-4C7D-B0F0-DAF0F4554834.jpg (1363x2048, 566.59K)

comedians always turn to shit when they get too big
bill burr was right about them only having two decent specials in the tank

I don't think Louis CK thinks very highly of himself or his craft considering all his jokes are "i'm a stupid useless faggot" and he gets sexually aroused by people being repulsed by him.

really who even talks about """"the craft"""" like that except, like, Marc Maron. Who we all surely agree is a pretentious faggot

Louis is fine but literally most American 'comedy' is swearing emphatically saying the word asshole, and shouting

Hedberg gets a pass

All of them when they get the chance. Especially those dumb podcasts that every comic has

>Why’re comedians so pretentious?
Dunning–Kruger effect

Marc Marren was never funny

>iterally most American 'comedy' is swearing emphatically saying the word asshole, and shouting
Which is Louis' whole shtick

Burr and Rogan and that faggot Jim Norton talk about "the craft".

Only LA comics seem to think like this, generally speaking. Compare an LA podcast to a NY one. The former will, every episode, have at least half an hour of the host and guest sucking each other off and talking about how great they are. The latter will be the host and the guest calling each other fags.

>bill burr
Funny, just 4 minutes ago I opened a Youtube vid with him, after 10 seconds he mentions he has a black wife so I close it again.
But I admit, its kinda biased on my part. I just don't give a shit.

Even Andre Schulz who had a podcast with Louis the other day. Good cringe

he was apparently also right about himself when it came to the two comedy specials

>blocks your path
4 Jew Yorkers praising the craft and sucking Louis

Attached: 9917825C-A90B-4948-8B33-60F7DB3DAA4D.jpg (1280x720, 219.87K)

AYOO SON! OH SNAP SON! SHIT MID FR FR

Can you recommend some NY or similar podcasts?

But he IS DaVinci combined with Socrates... that's actually his shtick.

>Why’re comedians so pretentious?
Only the shitty ones are. The best just like to bro out and talk about history.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 9.19.43 AM.png (1380x745, 1.43M)

funniest thing he's said.

Joegan has earnt his place though with the podcast

Attached: 1657117566412.gif (315x338, 546.4K)

burrs one of those people? got any clips of that happening? i listened to his podcast constantly a while back and never really heard him harping about that kinda shit. he mostly just talks about sports.

NY comics don't even exist anymore. all of them disappeared from relevance or turned into LA douches themselves.

Joe Rogan

Any comedian who goes on political rants is shit. You are here to entertain, nobody cares about your opinions

Anyone who focuses mostly on sex, drugs or R rated material is cringe. It is like jump scares in horror movies, a well placed and moderately used jump scare like the birthday party alien in Signs, is memorable and great. But if its all you got, you just seem desperate and cliche

Comedians who can stay out of politics/preaching and also stay mostly family friendly are the gold standard.

stand up is a craft.

>oy vey iz mir the chutzpah on this hymie don't you get it, vat's the whole schtick ya know, oyy..
jeez louise

It's hilarious how Rogan is successful at so many things but talks about "the craft" nonstop but is so desperate to define himself as a comedian

desu its less cringe than when he pretends he is a pro fighter and says he is a fighter, he hasnt competed in anything since tkd tournaments in school gyms in the 90s

I've tried to give Cumtown a chance, but I'm really not interested in Nick Mullen's mild success in stand up. I've never come across a special or whatever from him out in the wild. I've seen more specials produced by the fat fuck than him.

You are a faggot

based brian regan enjoyer