Imagine being such a bad actor you disgraced an entire technique of acting

Imagine being such a bad actor you disgraced an entire technique of acting.

Attached: jared leto.jpg (1640x2048, 226.01K)

I used to think he was the son of Jay Leto

marlon brando deserved to get his legacy destroyed

I mean Leno see I always mix them up

First post best post.

>American Psycho
>Blade Runner 2049
>Morbius
he only appears in kino movies

That's just not possible everyone knows actor's are just prostitutes

because there is no example of good method acting

Why does he get so much bad rep? He was very good in American Psycho, and American Psycho is Any Forums core we should have been praising him constantly but he keeps on getting insulted.
Honestly, I am a fan, I used to like 30 Seconds To Mars growing up and only found out about his acting career later on, honestly he could have been a musician without even getting into acting but he does that along with acting which in itself is pretty impressive.

>Why does he get so much bad rep?

Attached: 123209340934.jpg (896x350, 45.88K)

OK Jared. You're still a weird guy.

A few things:
People on TV are just memeing with these threads
His bad rep comes from retards on twitter and tumblr (same thing nowadays) as well as him running a weird cult thing on an island, which is also complained about on twitter.
His "method acting" is silly as opposed to actors like Dustin Hoffman, or Daniel Day-Lewis, but he has had great roles such as American Psycho, BR 2049, Requiem For A Dream, Lord of War etc.
My favourite use of this "modern" him (he's genuinely a different person than he was in Requiem) was definitely in BR 2049. The character and the universe looked like he was tailor made for him and his weirdness, and the director knew how to use him perfectly.
Even for Morbius, if they got someone wacky like Sam Raimi to direct it I think he could actually put in an okay performance

Same. I didn't even know he was in the Mars Volta until a little bit ago

No retard. It's because he's a sperglord who doesn't understand human interaction. He's like an alien trying to dissect and emulate human behaviour but can't get it right. Guy is as vain as it gets with antisocial mental illness, do he comes off as a psychopath which he probably actually is.

Perfect example of nepotism

>no proof of anything
*yawn*

He was good in My So Called Life. It all went downhill from there.

He's literally, unironically, not a bad actor. There are critically acclaimed actor who are worse at acting than he is.

B A S E D

>when I was 14 I snuck into celeb parties and told everyone I was 19. I sucked so much dick, until I hit the wall and now I'm gonna metoo all the guys I lied to back then.
it's impossible to be safe, isn't it?

What about that made up scenario makes it "impossible to be safe"?

he's in 30 seconds to mars, The Mars Volta is an actual good band and does not contain jared leto

He was good in Mr. Nobody. It was the first movie I saw with him so it was pretty surprising to me to hear how much he is disliked. But I do get it when I look at some of his performances, but I don't think he is a terrible actor. Just one that needs good direction to be great.

And here we see the Twitter user, in all its glory

>30 seconds to mars
You're confusing him with Matt Damon.

kill yourself twitter tranny