What is it that makes Disney World so enjoyable to be at, even now?

What is it that makes Disney World so enjoyable to be at, even now?

Attached: 20220714_231111~2.jpg (1638x2047, 1002.43K)

You must be 18 or older to use Any Forums.

I’m not sure what you mean, op. I hear it’s a shithole. Just hours of long lines, in a sea of disgusting fat tourists. Also the prices suck, and the rides break down 5 times a day.

Fuck off normie

It's a cool alternate reality to explore that happens to have attractions to stumble upon, rather than falling into the typical theme park trappings that even Universal can't seem to avoid.

Attached: 20220215_103240.jpg (740x1024, 162.47K)

Attached: st_dak_mountain_protector_shrine.jpg (700x467, 354.16K)

Disney park appreciation is something you grow into during your 20s. Let me guess, you are still in your "universal has roller coasters!" phase?

Virgin doesn’t know about the sex you get after taking your gf here. Sad.

I'll take Disney rollercoasters over universals regardless. The only universal one that comes close in terms of theming is The Mummy

This. So kino

Disney girls are the best fucks in the world

That's because they are 9

It used to be fun. Back in the early 00s. Now it's just brown and black people everywhere. It's really just disgusting. Walt would be horrified

The absolute irony. Black people haven't been able to afford a Disney trip in over a decade

Niggers

Kinography

Attached: 20220803_161104.jpg (1440x1800, 684.86K)

It's fun because you know everyone there has paid a lot of fucking money to be there. It's like walking around a gated white neighborhood from the 70s. I know there's a picture of niggers chimping out in star wars land but they're the exception.

Kek

You're out of your mind. Visit the parks it's infested.

What if I told you I'm there literally right now. It's more white Europeans than anything

What if I told you you’re a dirty fucking liar. It’s nogs and Brazilians.