That's it, I'm out

I can no longer in good conscience watch another MCU movie after learning about this.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220804-012741_Chrome.jpg (1440x1675, 840.12K)

not my problem, get back in the cagie and make me some kids movies, dumb wagies

i get it really if they using real prop and it take time to create set property but cmon its all cgi just move your cursor lol

kek every studio will hate Disney (moreso) if vfx unionisation happens

im gonna watch those movies even harder

20 movies in and you decide now’s the time to grow a conscious?

CGIers unionizing will lead to a renaissance of practical effects in movies, because CG will actually become too expensive. Or, it will be outsourced to India and will become cartoon looking shit, which will also lead to a renaissance of practical effects.

It is because the director and one of the the actresses made a video shitting on the movie’s CGI.

Said CGI was done by animators that were supposedly overworked and underpaid.

Needless to say, having your boss shit on your hard underpaid work in public kinda makes you sad.

>Or, it will be outsourced to India and will become cartoon looking shit, which will also lead to a renaissance of practical effects.
Indians can already do Marvel-tier CGI (not hard, it looks like shit)

Western VFX artists are not on a higher level than indians are, really. Just look at Marvel movies. If they unionize the only thing that'll happen would be them not having a job anymore. It'll be outsourced, and it'll look the same.

Chapek is going to cut costs wherever he can.

ok, Panjeet and Raj, sorry for offending you. You’ve made your point, you can go out to the sidewalk and take your bathroom break now.

Disney use these shitty movies to promote gay and niggers agenda on kids. Fuck off disney i will never watch these new crap you are excreting.

I hope they can unionize and get better treatment from management, as well as a more equitable share of the vast amounts of money these movies make.

actually a lot of the "work" is waiting for the computer to render. So imagine the stress of a tight schedule when there's literally nothing you can do about the time it takes

If someone were to come up with AIs that could do SFX then they'd make a fortune.

CGI has continually gotten worst, they deserve to be bullied.

it’s not far off, the stuff they can do already is pretty amazing. Someone posted a video in a thread a couple days ago of AI smoothing used on the stop motion robots in Robocop and it made them look almost indistinguishable from live action.

So that's why it keeps looking worse?

There isn't enough bullying in the west anymore

>hard underpaid work
>hard
>underpaid
it's shit though