I can't believe that actually fucking happened

I can't believe that actually fucking happened

Attached: 555b8d61eab8ea7c718b456c.jpg (1084x813, 68.72K)

It was a misstep fort Yoda to ever have and use a lightsaber, true.
Lucas needed a studio breathing down his neck all along.

>I can't believe that
That is why you fail

Attached: Penetrates Us; Binds Us Together.jpg (387x386, 38.63K)

when this happened in the theater i was so hyped i jumped out of my seat and screamed "YODA!" then started pelvic thrusting at the screen. friggin epic.

why did disney pussy out of re-releasing the prequels in the theaters?

Yeah, it was awesome.

Not woke.

Dooku using a curve hilt lightsaber is retarded
>Deflecting blaster bolts is extremely difficult
>Designed for lightsaber-lightsaber combat yet lives in a time where there are only 10,000 Jedi + 2 sith and blasters are everywhere

They want to move people onto characters they have exclusive rights to.

wow so epic

Attached: 136.gif (800x371, 104.54K)

He prefers dueling. This is a character point.

Lucas is a hack.

Yoda doing all them flips, unnecessarily tiring himself took me out of it completely. ROTS was better about focusing on Yoda’s prowess with the force.

Dooku mostly fought Jedi and acting as a leader. He left battling mooks to Grievous and the droids.

I remember seeing AotC in theatres and the entire audience absolutely lost it during this scene--clapping, whooping, fist pumping, the works. I don't think I've ever witnessed that level of excitement from an audience since, and this was in Australia.

Dooku is a fencer, he doesn't give a fuck about blasters. You don't even need a lightsaber to deflect blaster bolts as we've seen from Vader, Kylo Ren and Rey.

>Designed for lightsaber-lightsaber combat yet lives in a time where there are only 10,000 Jedi + 2 sith
Yes... so it would be a good thing to know how to duel those 10k Jedi if you are one of "two" Sith.

why sequels r for basedboys¿?

spbp
/thread

Are you sure they weren't laughing? Because in my theater that's what happened. I remember people still making jokes about this scene even as we left.

Form IV, Ataru, is all about force-assisted acrobatics and enhancing your bodies physical attributes via the force. It's Yoda's preferred style and part of the reason that his body is fucked w/o it, not just the age factor.