It's going to make bank

just sayin

Attached: FLo9bq8XwAUDC2u.jpg (960x1200, 336.86K)

Don't care, not watching.

It's going to rightly flop. We're talking flop of the decade, flop of the millennia. This is going to do worse than "the Marvels" and Ezra Miller's flash movie. This is gonna flop like nothing has ever flopped.

Attached: 1657846506176.png (1536x940, 941.18K)

it's not enough to have nogs, they have to be the biggest niggiest of nogs, front and center

>It's going to rightly flop.
based on what did you come to this conclusion?

I hope it does as a Tolkien fan; but I don't think it will. The general public is gonna eat this shit up and tell everyone how great it is because they have no fucking clue what a good screenplay would look like, and they are so afraid of being labeled as racist that they will quietly and willingly go along with any and all nogs and nog-allies attempts to invade and usurp anything made by a white male. They openly admitted to this work being an "erasure" of Tolkien's works in favor of a more inclusive and modern take. The Twitter mob and adjacent media outlet fagaboos will all rally behind this as more true to Tolkien than Tolkien

>ugly people will surely sell our products

The incredible mainstream backlash, everything is ratioed to hell and I haven't seen a single unpaid person express genuine interest.
The first 3 episodes will be reviewed highly and then quietly dropped til you forget about it 4 seasons in and its revealed to be a major loss overall for the company. Amazon could make this shit all day and still have insane profits.

the whole point is it’s going to make 0
>dump millions into franchise rights with no immediate return
>dump billions into shitty show that no one cares about, advertise show in a manner that demonstrates it is in fact shit
>release billion dollar show on your own streaming service that literally comes with a shopping membership everyone already has
>get a nice billion+ dollar expense counterbalanced by near zero profit
>get to grandstand as wokifying a historically white story, getting favor from global lobbying corps and politicians despite being megacorpo
>get praised on BUZZFEED and huffpost and shit for being progressive
>normies fucking love it and americans worship the POC female dwarf as a martyr because her performance gets lambasted by raycisses
>black elf memes posted on internet for months, reinforcing muh rayciss boogeyman for cultural agenda
>conduct writeoffs, adjust tax expenses, collect kickbacks, rinse, repeat

>Sucking Jeff Bezos's cock to own le CHUDS

im watching it solely because i have a prime account and i dont have much going on right now.

>its a miracle
i hate that fat black whore so much.

it's a fanmade poster, retard

It needs to make triple bank if it wants to recoup the bank they used to make this

how is it even going to make money? most families someone already has prime nobody is going to be signing up just to watch this. it’s just some bezos pet project that will be a flash in the pan at best, just like new world

>streaming
>make bank
pick one

people don't like niggers tho

This show might single handedly taint amazon in the eyes of the normies and cause their stock to start plummeting.

Based schizo, made me kek. Take meds though.
Wishful thinking
>How does money work?

Attached: Wishful_Thinking.jpg (447x398, 49.12K)

It's going to fucking flop hard

Are you seeing the backlash this is getting in YouTube nigger? I'm talking about every video getting downvoted and absolutely flooded with le memey normie comments like "I LOVE SEEING OPTIMUS PRIME DRIVING A HONDA JEEP TO KHAZAD-DUN WITH AN AK-47!" or "EVIL CAN'T CREATE!"

This isn't your regular 4channer or faschy/white-supremy doing this shit faggot, EVERYBODY is hating this shit.

Attached: gjYwB0B.png (680x629, 1.5M)

so if people like it they will send amazon a monitory donation ?
explain

they'll still watch it

no

COPE

I wonder what kind of boss Bezos is, he must be so out of touch he probably insisted in having stuff like '60s music in some scenes because "people like it"
He's deadass autistic

Attached: c8mo1je2twd91.jpg (983x1699, 96.34K)

you must be fucking retarded. research corporate losses and how they change taxable events. losing money in the short term through expense blasts, for megacorps, is a way to make absurd revenue in the following fiscal year. promptly exit, shill.

i told all my friends that im not watching this shit and they were like 'whaaaaat?? no way bro, youre watching it for sure.'

why are my friends so retarded when it comes to this shit? its like cant you see how bad this is gonna be. tolkien would weep with despair if he saw what they were doing with his world. they are turning it into a cheap modern attempt to talk about current american culture/politics.

they lost me with the hobbit movies when they decided to change a bunch of shit and add in brand new events and characters. like what the fuck man, who are you to add people to one of the most famous stories ever told.

atleast I can remove my views and look back to the original works

Attached: 1647491594997.jpg (1024x853, 394.67K)

>Every quest needs a good Fellowship
>Hey remember the movies, watch this on Amazon
> totally not nostalgia bait

200 IQ post.

it's true and you know it. also the seethe will calm down when it's out. everyone's going to be le it's so bad it's good or actually it's not that bad lol

why are my friends so retarded when it comes to this shit?
they are normal

You forgot to green text rabi

It's going to flop and you know it, you're coping to such astronomical proportions that you're making up realities in your head just to see your nigger flick gain any sort of traction. The backlash is palpable, the hate is at levels of memery across the internet and will just ramp up exponentially as the shows releases because everyone is expecting it to be an absolute piece of shit and will nitpick it on that set of perception and mindset, the hate is worldwide.

It's done, you're done.

Attached: rop_india.jpg (1279x350, 58.35K)