Fuck you Any Forums you fucking assholes. You always shit on my films...

Fuck you Any Forums you fucking assholes. You always shit on my films. You should all jerk off into michael bay's hairy asshole. I will challenge any user here into the boxing ring, 1-on-1. Your move, queers

Attached: infamous-video-game-movie-director-uwe-boll-retires-from-filmmaking-1477526975882.jpg (1200x1200, 404.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3M_wGfYewo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

He fucking owned his critics

what's a good film made by him? want to watch something nice, preferably without some gay wizards in forests

The only “good” film by him was Postal. Boll is genuine garbage

More critics should be hit in the head
Postal is considered his best movie

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 7.34K)

Rampage 2008

i liked dungeon siege and bloodrayne you stupid kraut

What's his worst movie?

alright, i'll bite and watch it. wish me luck, faggots

God, I would totally take this challenge. I’d give him one round, and that’s being charitable.

>t. 6’4” 240lb. Hillbilly

13 mins in, and i'm sold on postal. thanks for the recommendation!

>240lb
And 200 of that is fat

shouldn't you be busy makining masterpieces? oh wait, they repealed that loophole law you were using to get your stinkbombs financed

Your welcome. Now show penis

Qrd?

he was exploiting some german law that dictated investors get reimbursed by the government if the movie loses money (which they always did) and that's how he financed every one of his films. not only does he make unwatchable garbage, not one of them turned a profit, all bombs. he's a plain fraud who just wants to be famous for something

Fucking based

Nah, I spent ten years working at a lumber mill. I like to play guitar, so I was very keen on holding onto all my fingers. That meant tons and tons of physical labor. True, I don’t do it anymore, but it must take a long-ass time for a guy to shed that kind of muscle. I ain’t ripped, but I’ve hung onto that old-school strongman look.

You would get your fat ass smacked across the ring and everyone would laugh at you trying to pull up your boxer shorts over your fat ass

MEET ME SOME MOTHA FUCKIN WHERE RIGHT NOW
THE ADDRESS BITCH

A junkyard dog of a director.

this guy used to live in the same neighborhood as me. him and his kid and his wife would play soccer in the field behind my house.

Is “lumber mill” some zoomer slang for “gay gigilo”? I can’t keep up with all the new lingo.

only if Uwe figures out to do a low punch after he lifts his glove up and has his mouth open

Kicking Lowtax's ass was the greatest thing he ever did.
youtube.com/watch?v=B3M_wGfYewo

Go to bed Ving

Lol I keep picturing him in a junkyard with chain leash around his neck and hes barking and foaming from the mouth at people lmao

Did you ask to suck his dick?