Insha'Allah

>insha'Allah

wtf is that

Attached: FZQMYZZXkAEXG4n.jpg (864x864, 193.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/film/news/batgirl-movie-why-not-releasing-warner-bros-1235332062/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It means God wills it in camel fucker.

It means Hollywood needs to stop hiring death cultists.

REPORTED FOR RACISM, CHUDS

They will bomb a building?

Arabic for God willing. Really not that big of a deal I don’t know why you fags cry over everything

god willing. Allah is just arabic for god. Arab christians like the lebanese say allah as well. Seethe more chud

As a Belgian, nothing makes me happier than seeing these shitskins fail.

Every breathing muslim is an affront to humanity, they and their fell cult deserve to be wiped off the face of this planet. The worst will be reserved for those who allowed and even defended the audacity of these animals to live without fear of their lives.

>I went to the cinema to see the new Batman movie, but I had to make a quick stop at the Empire State Building first.

seethe more chud. They will just outbreed you while your women fuck dogs and black men

Why are Muslims so kino?

why do they speak Arabic in in a letter written in English?
Reads like virtue signaling
Also Mohammad is a pig fucker

>David Zaslav just prevented two muslims from bombing the DCEU.

Trying to rally the Snyder cut people to try and save their movie. But these people hate Snyder and his fans so good luck to them.

Attached: 1659478817245938.jpg (1125x1152, 223.83K)

The Jews think they can get away with canceling Batgirl? These kaffir have another thing coming.

>spend years mocking snyderfans and telling them to cope and move on
>get the same treatment for once
>OY VEY THIS IS SEXIST, RACIST AND TRANSPHOBIC WE NEED TO RESPECT DIRECTORS PLEASE HELP US RELEASE BATGIRL

> According to sources with knowledge of the situation, the most likely reason: taxes.

variety.com/2022/film/news/batgirl-movie-why-not-releasing-warner-bros-1235332062/

>islam is le bad!!!

hopefully one day you all grow out of your conservacuck MIGA ben shapiro phase and will realize how based it actually is

Attached: 1659548920171.png (1242x1394, 570.1K)

Takbir

yeah yeah, thanks for 9/11