Zaslav’s Plan for DC

So here is the skinny from my friend on what is to be expected at the investor meeting tomorrow regarding DC.
>Z does indeed have a vision for a reboot. His cancellations of all these lesser known heroes is to free up capital to make these reboot films huge budget.
>He believes like many other insiders that after Black Panther II Marvel will start to go on the decline.
>Marvel has plans to release basically their own final card (the X Men) but not for at least 7 years before they have no choice but to completely reboot.
>Z believes he has a ten year window before Iron Man and Captain America are back on the big screen.
>In that ten year window he wants to make as much money as possible off of the most iconic DC characters (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern and Aquaman) that culminates in a true fleshed out Justice League Cinematic universe.
>This cinematic universe's first film is Black Adam. Black Adam 2 will lead to the introduction of Superman. Black Adam is JLCU's "Thanos".
>HBO MAX is NOT folding, but budgets on MAX originals are going to be cut like crazy. As a result, Penguin and Arkham are dead.
>So basically with Marvel's most iconic heroes all out of the fold (except Thor, but if you saw the new one you know his days are numbered) Z sees this as the opportunity to fill that void with DCs most iconic characters.
>Black Superman, Constantine, Zatanna, Blue Beetle and Gal Wonder Woman are out. Only Momoa will stay

Attached: BE3942D1-73BC-4C4C-A98B-8CFCD4571557.jpg (1280x720, 53.52K)

what about the fastes fag alive?

They are going to repeat the last ten years and spider-man-ize everything

Based.
Not a bad plan actually.

All he needs are good comic writers from the 80s and 90s to get some scripts.

Attached: 7837843-3454362136-latest.jpg (632x960, 222.77K)

This is pure bullshit

>Gal Wonder Woman are out

NO NO NO!!!

Attached: Gal Gadot.webm (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Although David Zaslav is a massive Jew He does at least not seem to be a completely pozzed woke Jew, when people are complaining that the execes at WB are not diverse enough I take that as a positive.

Just love how every faggot on twitter is going to pretend to care about this film just to virtue signal.

BASED. DC IS BACK BABY. MARVELKEKS ARE SHITTING THEIR PANTS RIGHT NOW LMAO

Why cut the Max Budget by a lot. You have shows like peace maker which is a hit, Shows like hacks being good & earning emmy noms

I want to fuck the zoomer girl from Hacks so bad bros

(((Zaslav)))

>Black Adam is the first film
>He's gonna be Thanos
Oh boy. It's already fucked

So they are gonna kill black adam? I thought he was like an antihero like Deadpool. But even Marvel wouldn’t kill deadpool

Attached: 07E7450B-53B5-4E3E-9880-E2D5524D1A4C.jpg (1384x2048, 297.4K)

fuck you WB

NO MORE STICC

Well revealing your big bad in an origin story where he is an antihero off the rip is low key retarded. Thanos worked because we only caught glimpses of him for YEARS. Also doesn't help the Black Adam movie looks generic as fuck.

Sounds good. Can't wait.

Finally, the best they can do.

Gadot was the worst possible cast for ww

Honestly, I'm not opposed to a clean slate for the DC Universe films.
With the Snyderverse fanboys and the Ezra Miller debacle and even Amber Hurd messing up Aquaman, a clean slate would be good.
Hell, even Phoenix's Joker sequel and Reeves's The Batman mini verse muddy the water.
DC benefits from being in the same universe as much as Marvel does. Sure you can have one off "Elseworlds" or maybe Vertigo / Black Label side movies for stuff like a Phoenix Joker sequel.
Yet DC really needs to get their shit TOGETHER.
The fact that Marvel got fucking Thanos to be a household name while Darkseid languishes in a shitty director's cut film is sad.

Attached: alex-ross-justice-trade-cover.jpg (2070x3101, 3.22M)

And what about Pattinson's Batman?

What about Zack Snyder? I'm not hearing his name anywhere here

Attached: val.jpg (1280x720, 104.65K)

Even Starro was wasted on a fucking Harley Quinn led Suicide Squad film. Even worse was Idris Elba playing a Will Smith Deadshot clone. Woulda been nice to see him as Bronze Tiger and kept the Suicide Squad going.
The whole Suicide Squad followed by The Suicide Squad was a mess too. Then you got #ReleaseTheAyerCut bullshit too.
Of course I think Harley shouldn't have even been in any of the movies. I am a purist who think they should have based it on the 80s series. Fuck the New52.

Attached: Suicide Squad (1987-1992) 009-000.jpg (1986x3056, 1.8M)

___________GOOD________

Attached: man-of-steel-heatvision.jpg (618x274, 19.67K)

The Battison is dead.
Bury it.

Attached: Superman-curl.jpg (336x400, 65.19K)

Perfection.

Source

>DUDE LET'S MARVELIFY THINGS
Snyder Cut, Captain Marvel, Joker, Peacemaker were pretty good, but now you're doing this? Just do good one-off shit, christ.

Attached: gohan retard.jpg (480x360, 16.56K)

how is that perfection?

skeleton woman with no curves or slight signs of training, neither blue eyes, beeing Wonder Woman.

get the hell out with goblina gadot

oh fuck i meant shazam oh god fuck i'm going to get swarmed by sweaty fanboys I FORGOT HE WASN'T CALLED THAT ANY MORE

>their own final card (the X Men) but not for at least 7 years
bs
they already introduced the first mutant in the mcu

This
Affleck is coming back for Aquaman 2. The Flash film still hasn't been cancelled and they're clearly revving up to give Ezra a comeback story so that they can release it.
Keaton has essentially been booted out of the dceu. Peacemaker s2 was already greenlit with no changes announced.
It's very clear that they're in the early stages of restoring the Snyderverse.