Write his backstory

Attached: 9F28AC69-6C79-4896-8E72-971387CF0FC9.jpg (689x720, 144.5K)

Ex banker who was also in a loving relationship with his sister. His sister is 12.

i thought it's inferred that he's an ex-military/ex-PMC who lives in the rural hills of the phillipines or thailand or south africa or something

mergers and acquisitions

Fuck you, Disney+ writers. Sometimes a question is better than your shitty answer.

Former cab driver like Max who had to get it on turned super elite operator in suit

>who lives in the rural hills of the phillipines or thailand
aka a nonce

he's a schizophrenic who imagines he's a hitman

a guy who read nietzsche once

The 1:15 mins without Jada is one of my favourite movies ever. Everything about the movie in that section is god tier.

Biggest snowbunny in the game

Guy who got BTFO by a cab driver KWAB

He was just born that way, or suffered trauma as a kid that turned him into a psycho. Glowies recruit him, he goes private afterwards

I don't think Vincent was his real name

>Vincent's mother died giving birth to him, while his father was an abusive alcoholic who died of liver failure when Vincent was 12. As an awkward child, Vincent was ostracized in school. He gained an appreciation for jazz music from meeting his father's friends - Vietnam veterans who lived in South Side, Chicago - although his father, also a fan of jazz, never tutored him in it. Vincent later joined the United States Army, becoming a member of the Green Berets. Vincent did not progress much further in his career and eventually left the army.
>Sometime after being discharged Vincent joined a private military company, through which he obtained his contracts. Just prior to the beginning of the film, Vincent was hired by high-ranking members of what is implied to be the Sinaloa Cartel to assassinate four witnesses and the prosecutor for a grand jury indictment against Felix Reyes-Torrena, a member of the cartel operating the "El Rodeo" nightclub, a drug-distribution front in Los Angeles.

wrong

Attached: 1657156405865.jpg (720x939, 54.81K)

he was still right in the end

he was adopted

That would be hilarious

he is literally me so my backstory is literally his

ex "soldier" of project mayhem. tyler durden is still alive and he's the one who gives him targets.