Looks better than the 1 gorillion dollars am*zon show

>looks better than the 1 gorillion dollars am*zon show
Kino's on the menu.

Attached: andor-digital-keyart-payoff-v6-lg-1659357925397.jpg (1688x2500, 1.46M)

Who's the girl in the back who looks like Halle Berry? She's hot.

bump

will be as bad as kenobi or booba fatt but at least discount kyle katarn from rogue one isnt the established classic character anyone cares about

>will be as bad as kenobi
That's impossible. No way

>and/or
When your nu-wars show is all about trannys.

I have to give this to Mandalorian and Andor, they don't try so hard to shove latino/black/middle eastern/anglo/nord/slav/asian culture down my troath as Marvel does.

I don't give a shit about this character, which is why I'll give this show a shot. Nothing to ruin, really.

But if it's really as heavy-handed as I think they'll make it, then yeah, I'm out.

>star wars is now a low budget thing compared to fantasy movies
Hahahahhahahahhahahahahaahahhahahaha look how the mighty have fallen, star wars was the biggest IP in the world and now it's unperforming compared to shit like stranger things.

Attached: 1657941041111.jpg (550x467, 56.54K)

>more star wars
when will disney+ get some shows that adults would want to watch?

No, it doesn't, shill.

*burps*

Attached: Star-Wars-Andor-teaser-trailer-and-official-release-date-of.jpg (750x400, 25.05K)

>Disney
>Adults

yeah maybe ask play doh to make dragon dildos too while you are at it.

and it still looks miles better than inept fantasyshit from am*zion. Curious, isn't it?

you know it, you can expect cheap flat tiny sets, mediocre action and half of it focused on mon mothma backstory. also no bunny or robot, the few notable chars from rogue one

did they really bring him back from the dead for a tv show?

Rogue One was the best SW film since Return of the Jedi. Period. Anyone who disagrees can fight me faggots but you know I'm right

it's a prequel to Rogue One

based, that what it always should have been

I'll fight you. Jedi über alles, boy.

oh I had no idea

Star Wars should have never been a franchise. Only the 1st movie in the 70s deserves to exist.

It's all a con and even Lucas indirectly admits it since he didn't even give a fuck to direct the 2nd.

Nobody cares about Blandor, shill.