IMDB for Redditors and gays

>IMDB for Redditors and gays
Every nose exhale tier review feels like it was made to get screencapped by some quirky Twitter account

Attached: Letterboxd_logo_(2018).png (1000x540, 40.49K)

Emily Bean!!!!!!!!

essay reviews are for nerds, keep it short and sweet

Attached: valeriya.png (993x570, 130.65K)

Reviews are gay in general, a simple "yeah its was alright" from my friends or dad will do more than a 10 minute video from some faggot nerd built Eric Cartman

Attached: update.png (934x674, 122.89K)

its a nice way to keep track of films youve watched, and find new movies.
and hey atleast they talk about movies inbstead of seething over other websites

et this, right? These *people* spend all their time watching obscure films and logging them after they've watched them (sometimes before, if they're cheating). They don't make films themselves; they don't even review them most of the time! They simply "watch films." That's their claim to fame. Knowing this is an inherently talentless exercise, they then create little discords and other such communities, comprised of three or four pseuds all jerking one another off, where they then proceed to shit on others for not having as many films logged - or for not having the "right" films logged. Again, zero real analysis going on here - it's all about the quantity and the age of the films watched. You could be a total mouth breather, but so long as you have hundreds of films logged prior to the sixties, and enough of them are in a foreign language, you get to feel like a big boy. It is beyond pathetic.

Attached: 1638910569371.jpg (738x539, 42.24K)

IMDB is ugly as fuck, it's stuck in 2000. Letterboxd is a prettier website, even though sometimes it seems abandoned since it's so rarely updated

Attached: Vegan alert.png (597x214, 121.77K)

IMDB is IMDB for redditors

I also prefer LB because of how it looks, but that wont change the fact LB is full of woketards and avantgarde-tards

Attached: 1point5.png (504x138, 65.36K)

I just like keeping tracking of all the movies I watch and seeing the occasional funny review desu

Attached: 56A1B977-A71F-4F76-8E60-41DC89EF5218.jpg (1122x974, 179.62K)

>IMDB with an objectively superior UI
fuck you I like it

Yes it has a wonderful UI though and I like it's features. Just ignore all the tranny leftist reviewers and use it for myself.

Based objective critic that acknowledges his bias and doesn't let it affect his final score.

spoiler alert for underage lurkers and retards. they know. Your parents weren't born yesterday and a room that has had someone whacking it, schlicking it or having sex has a certain kind of smell and vibe to it.

Am I whacking it right now?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 19-17-03 Critically acclaimed films of the current decade that are a sign that cinema is dying (or is already dead).png (670x1110, 926.56K)

Maybe don't read the reviews, chud. Now post your profile to laugh at your pleb 300 movies in total.

IMDB has become a containment for chuds.

u 1st f4g

I love the vegan alerts. They're so absurdly specific some times, like a person as much as mentioning omelette.

Attached: comfy frog.jpg (253x229, 48.23K)

>no capeshit
you just know

in the future wars will be won simply by mentioning omelette

>reading reviews
>not just picking a movie based on the title, description, poster, actor, and/or director to download and then waiting months/years so you've completely forgotten everything about it before watching it