AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

THIS KINGDOM BELONGS TO US

SHOWS BLACK DWARVES

FUCKING HELL

twitter.com/LOTRonPrime/status/1554845246936059904?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1554845246936059904|twgr^064fb7fa2338d9ab0f2196a6b2bf8d12182303e1|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.redditmedia.com/mediaembed/wf92fx?responsive=trueis_nightmode=false

Attached: lotr (2).png (1516x828, 1.29M)

I really hate what got did to fantasy, everything has to have this dirty and filth look to it, everyone missing teeth, covered in silt etc

why would a subterranean race need melanin?

Helps them absorb radiation from the Earth's core.

inb4 redditors calling you sensitive and triggered because you don't want niggers forced in your shows
another day on the new reddit

They're really albino white but they're also coal mining dwarves.

>It's a fantasy show with dragons and magic where anything can happen but you think black people are unrealistic

Chuds have no answer to this

Read the fucking books.

lol white incels seething, rly enjoying ur tears lmao

>this fucking argument again
Middle Earth is meant to be ancient Britain

This looks like a Hallmark commercial or something. Even the font is off

The fuck are you talking about they already had Mordor

I sincerely hope mods do their due diligence and keep yall in one containment thread. If i want to see multiple blacked threads I go to /gif/

There are black and brown people in Middle-earth but they're only men and way off to the East and barely get involved.

Attached: 1659368603300514.jpg (497x487, 58.97K)

>where anything can happen
WRONG, anything can happen within that realm’s logic and reality which does not include Sub-Saharan dwarves.

There are rules. And you're too stupid to even grasp such a concept.

>masculine

Attached: file.png (578x680, 529.11K)

I am so sick of ugly fat brown people

There doesn't need to be an answer to a question that no one asks except disingenuouscommie trannies.

Kill yourself.

You’re talking to some Jew tranny, they despise “rules” that constrain their insanity.

>Dude it's a fantasy world therefore there are no rules
Don't be an idiot

Literally where did the one billion dollars go? This looks like a CW production with a budget of 50 million.

>It's a fantasy show with dragons and magic where anything can happen but you think only white people in it is unrealistic
There you go

>>It's a fantasy show with dragons and magic where anything can happen but you think a Ford Mondeo with optional heated seats is unrealistic

Dragons are more realistic than hard working black people

So according to journalists
>Asian inspired fantasy world of Last Airbender having a diverse cast = Bad
>European inspired fantasy world of Lord of the Rings having having a diverse cast = Good
Am I missing something here?

Attached: asia.png (730x532, 429.09K)

I was about to say Ford F-150 kek that’s a weird coincidence ….

why would a subterranean race need eyes?

You think the brown actress has the wherewithal to realise she was selected specifically because of her ugly, brutish face and stocky fat body or has instead deluded herself with 'i iz powerful n sexy n shiet' (inb4 'she's iranian, chud!' - don't care)

Double standards and hypocrisy are fine against white people. We've had decades of white films and shows so its no big deal if the PoC get theirs at long last or something like that.

They just hate white people dude, it's a bunch of self hating white people and American """"""poc""""""" who think they're above everyone else because they seethe at white people for doing what literally every other race on earth does