Conor Mcgregor to star in Roadhouse Remake W/ Jake Gyllenhaal

Say Hello to your new Movie Star. Gooby Kino incoming
>EXCLUSIVE: In what would mark his first acting job in a major studio movie, two-time UFC champion Conor McGregor is set to join Jake Gyllenhaal in Prime Video’s new reimagining of the classic ’80s action pic Road House. He joins a cast that already includes Billy Magnussen, Daniela Melchior, Gbemisola Ikumelo, Lukas Gage, Hannah Love Lanier, Travis Van Winkle, B.K. Cannon, Arturo Castro, Dominique Columbus, Beau Knapp and Bob Menery.

Doug Liman is directing from a script written by Anthony Bagarozzi & Charles Mondry. Joel Silver is producing for his company, Silver Pictures. JJ Hook, Alison Winter and Aaron Auch will serve as executive producers.
yahoo.com/entertainment/conor-mcgregor-acting-debut-jake-150000363.html

Attached: 0CAD5DE7-BB02-4BC4-AD9F-657379A1D710.jpg (630x420, 35.87K)

WHO?

where is schaub tho?

who cares

I loved the OG roadhouse. Could see jake as swayze type role. Isnt ufc like the combination of boxing and wrestling? Other guy could be a bouncer too

Attached: A88EABF6-5F47-4D59-9567-50DC229FEB28.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

>Isnt ufc like the combination of boxing and wrestling?

yea pretty much, also some kicks and submissions mixed into it to.

McGregor is the villain
Schaub will be the same Elliot character

>45 million followers
>constantly makes headlines for being a wild dude

Cool, so you live under a rock

UFC is everything except dirty moves like eye gouging, groin shots, small joint manipulation, and kicking/stomping on heads while the person is on the ground. It’s the sport of fighting

dont even trip big dawg, Schaub finna be in the surprise Cameo B

The boxing guy? That's cool I guess.

I rather it be Paddy. He's way more easier to root for.

Attached: 1653508650848.png (551x609, 503.93K)

with brain damage + alcoholism McGregor is going to sound like a retard, they would have to use an algorithm to fix his speech in post.

THE FOOK IS THAT GUY

I don't remember a tiny hateful irishman who sucker punches old men for not liking his shitty merch being in roadhouse

lol

Pain din fookin hurt yea

If McGregor isn't a villain it'll be laughable. Guy's a giant douche (read: would just be in prison for his various violent assaults if he didn't have money and a name)

do non scousers find him hard to understand?

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUY

proper 12 is a decent whiskey though.

can't they make an original movie? remaking Roadhouse...jfc