Seriously though, why would they kill this?

seriously though, why would they kill this?

they have like 60mil subs already and great content, really good value compared to their competition

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 65.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,/g/11fpjwxr22,wandavision
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When have CEOs been known to make smart decisions at the expense of their ego?

HBOMAx didnt have 60M subs, they added HBO and HBOMax together to get that number. They never revealed the exact breakdown of which service got which. It was probably 40M for HBO and 20M for HBOMax

How did they kill it again? Content is head and shoulders above the competition but the app itself is a piece of shit at least here ir europooria

Game of Thrones was the end of HBO

All HBO users got free HBO Max at the same price ($14.99) though, it's the same thing now.

the mouse feasts and never rests. it moves you around at will. it gives you choices and you think you're free. the mouse will feast on you and me.

The mouse is about to get bailed out albeit, look at THIS
>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,/g/11fpjwxr22,wandavision

it wasnt universal and it depended on which carrier you got your HBO from. Also you had to activate HBOMax and it wasnt automatic which lots of HBO subscribers didnt do.

Yeah I was surprised at all the genuine kino on the app. You would never know because it's not on the front page and you have to manually type it in. On the Roku app it has a function on the main screen to search for whatever you're looking for and it will scour every streaming service to see if it's on there. 9/10 times it's sitting on HBO but youd never know

Attached: 1644118336868.jpg (1574x726, 102.29K)

Any Forums can not speak business. We might be able to bluff our way through half-genuine critique of the content, but we have no fucking idea what we're talking about when it comes to the business side of things.

Any Forums is so dumb they think if a big summer movie cost 300 million to make and earned 301 million back that the studio would be happy.

They're not retard, the source of this rumor is Grace Randolph who is a legit sperg.

>seriously though, why would they kill this
What do you mean by this? Is HBO max going somewhere?

pls god no it has the most content I enjoy and I can leech it of mommy and daddy's HBO cable subscription for free

Attached: 1525161792589.jpg (400x398, 64.92K)

Wait I haven't watched Westworld season 4 yet. I heard it's better then season 3.

Yeah you had to activate it so a few boomers wouldn't do it I guess you're right. The actual number of subscribers is 76 million though, considering the price they're pulling more gross revenue than disney+ hahah this streaming business is crazy man

Studios don't care how much money they make. It's all just money laundering. And the Jewish lobby pays them very well to put more Negroes in their movies.

As long as I can keep leeching off my parents cable for the new service I’ll be fine with it

Only streaming app worth a shit, what are you meaning by this?

>great content, really good value compared to their competition
There is nothing there. It's absolutely barren. It has like 20 movies and 30 shows.

They’re going to gut it to get people to move to discovery +

qrd?

with all the moves Discovery is making, it is pretty obvious what they are doing.

1. HBOMax is getting folded into Discovery+. They are stopping making original scripted content for HBOMAX and going for cheap reality show content like Shark Week or Property Brothers.
2. HBO will stay as it is and probably be 'beefed' up
3. Movies will be big-budget blockbusters from now on. No mid-tier or cheap movies like Batgirl.