Don't cry because it's over

Don't cry because it's over

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-12530.jpg (720x483, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZUHKDHkRasc
youtube.com/watch?v=XEL65gywwHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

qrd?

Operation De Woke in effect. I'm so happy bros

HBO Max is going to be folded into Discovery+ or whatever, and probably get its back catalog gutted

youtu.be/ZUHKDHkRasc

WB-Disco is killing off HBO Max. Right now they're playing coy about it.

Although Discovery is doing this to cut costs and they are pivoting to low-cost reality show crap, the HBO and HBOMax branding was stupid.

But its more iconic than discoveryplus

Based

And nothing of worth was lost

Attached: 1650514417283.png (825x192, 46.32K)

I just dont get how they think having less things available will bring in subs. Why is every exec an absolute retard?
Like the batgirl movie, id never see it but some people want it, why not just put it out on streaming instead of shelving it. Is it really so bad they think people will cancel their hbo sub because of it?

Having 2 streaming services was always retarded. Putting discovery+ and HBO max together is the correct move, but I don't know why they chose to keep discovery when that means there would be two D+ on the market

House Party reboot? Okay, maybe they do need someone to slap them upside the head.

>I don't know why they chose to keep discovery
Because hbomax comes with the hbo subscription. They want to make people double dip and pay them twice. It will probably work for some but jesus christ they are greedy fucks

>Not posting the crowded house version

>jesus christ they are greedy fucks
these stocks aint gonna raise by themselves user dont forget to subscribe

They knew Batgirl wasn't going to make back the $90 million so they cancelled it as a tax write off. It was probably the right decision all things considered.

Is that how movies work? Just say fuck it and get your money back?

>noted by users on Reddit
damn let us know what the twittertrannies figure out next!

Attached: 1646230529486.webm (268x480, 2.9M)

Not just movies. When MS bought Nokia they wrote off that entire operation.
Also, youtube.com/watch?v=XEL65gywwHQ

they didnt make shit. its just moneylaundering and convincing the public they "lost" $90 million cash