This guy is fucking heartless

This guy is fucking heartless

Attached: 20220803_113738.jpg (1054x1250, 268.97K)

>mfw I see an animal in front of me

Attached: 1659477977483404.jpg (815x1098, 363K)

/our/ guy

>on tiktok
ah yes news

He meant yummy as in sexually delicious, so it's okay.

based

which race gets offended when people eat lamb again?

wait until kids find out about slaughterhouses

based
Meat is murder.

Gordon is scottish not welsh

If you eat meat and you're mad about this you're retarded

where do these retards think the meat they eat comes form

How was he supposed to act?

>zoomers finding out meat doesn't come from supermarket

The thousand injuries of Ramsey I had borne as I best could, but when he ventured upon insult I vowed revenge.

Ramsey smirked as he entered my freezer, his eyes alight as he prepared to languish me with callous impudence. He opened his mouth to spew more of his vile remarks. "This walk-in cooler is DISGUSTING. It's a pigsty in here! That's what you are, you aren't a chef, you are a FAT PIG in a PIGSTY!"

I smirked, a devilish grin crossing my face. I continued, as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile now was at the thought of his immolation. "Whatever you say Gordy-"

I had waited until Gordon was deep inside the freezer before I slammed it with a thunderous close, clicking the external lock into place.

Ramsey snapped around at my comment, still unaware of his fate, his face purple with rage and perceived insult. Through muffled rage he screamed out. "Gordy? YOU THINK YOU CAN CALL ME GORDY? HOW DARE YOU- OPEN THIS BLASTED DOOR DAMMIT!"

Gordon banged against the door continuously, not realizing the futility of his efforts. He suddenly stopped after a good few minutes, falling silent until speaking again.

"Ha! ha! ha! --he! he! he! --a very good joke, indeed --an excellent jest. We will have many a rich laugh about it after you let me out of here-"

I said nothing, but continued up the stairs, turning out the lights.

Gordon shrieked, his suppressed cries wailing out into the darkness as he continued his incessant banging yet again. "Turn the lights back on! Please let me out! For the love of God, please let me out!"

I turned my head back, calling out one last time before I headed out the basement forever. "Yes," I said, "for the love of God indeed Gordy! In pace requiescat!"

Attached: 74742848.jpg (1280x720, 69.95K)

lab grown meat exists chud

So is farming, brainlet. Better kill yourself if you want to avoid causing harm to other living things

Attached: 1655310177300.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

A few years ago he raised pigs at his own house for slaughter. He even had the kids help raise them which strikes me as much worse.
Why are people bothered by this?

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if brown zoomoids functionally don’t understand what meat even is

based lol

at least ssoyoung respects the animals she eats and gives them a dignified death

Attached: Sso 420.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

disgusted

Didn't he use to raise lamb on his london house garden just to slaughter them and eat them in one of his reality shows years ago?

that was before tiktok existed

It's not readily available in stores

This chick's nose looks so unnatural. I end up fixating on it every time I see her posted.

Based meat eater

He should have slit its throat right there in traditional British Halal fashion

Attached: Camel-halal.jpg (270x345, 79.18K)

so you're telling me if I film my gran with her chicken talking about eating one of them and post it online, it would be some sort of scandal?