Chappelle orders hard boiled eggs because he doesn't trust the chefs hygiene

>chappelle orders hard boiled eggs because he doesn't trust the chefs hygiene
These people are freaks

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1CdOcsLtEUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you mean by 'these people'? Muslims?

N

dave chappelle is a retard who gave up the most important comedy accomplishment in modern history because some white guy laughed at his joke

it would have been better , in his schizophrenic episode , if he threw himself off a building because now we have to treat this moron like he is a comedy god when in fact he is a schizoid racist

Baldies

white people do be disgusting tho

>chapelle with deep voice

i sleep

Yeah he's a full blown retard.

Paul Mooney poisoned daves mind with his rhetoric. His stuff very quickly went from goofy to mean spirited once he got close to Mooney

But did you know he walked away from 50 GORILLION DOLLARS??

>What do you mean by 'these people'? Muslims?

Comedians. They're fucking weird. Seinfeld is some clean freak mess who showers with botteld water.

>the most important comedy accomplishment in modern history

I love Dave chapelle but relax with that. The Chapelle show wasn't that good.

Also he refused to hug Ke$ha even though she is of the female gender

>chapelle show wasn't that good
he hasn't done anything funny since it ended. Now he just gives hot takes and people either agree or seethe.

She is not of the tribe of Israel however...

While watching the last couple of specials he did, I kept asking myself
Wheres the jokes?
He doesn't tell jokes anymore. He just lectures to the audience and occasionally throws in a random punch line.

His first few stand up specials were legitimately brilliant, but everything he's put out since he came back has been awful lecturing parading as 'genius stand up'.

He's trying to be a modern day Pryor or Carlin but he has zero actual wisdom to share.

>multimillionaires who made their way as comedians decades ago pretend theyre still the same person they were back then.

atleast Chapelle owns it a little.

you're right, i tried rewatching it and it doesn't hold up. it was funnier when i was young

>he just gives hot take
No kidding, where are the fucking jokes? I swear it was like watching a TED talk

he a roided nigga now

>I swear it was like watching a TED talk
welcome to comedy in current year

he's right not to

I miss skinny dave

kinda based desu. I'm amazed how many people trust random strangers with their food. Especially if you're famous
>haha I jizzed in that famous cunt's food once

You are 18, no one cares what you have to say sweet summer child

>miss
Pathetic.

>every D-list comedian in the country has a podcast
>all they do is fellate each other
>"you ever been on the main stage at the chuckle fuck factory? I was there with [insert anyone] and he KILLED it."
They're all stool fuckers. Stand up is the lowest form of entertainment. It's worse than acting, and children act professionally.

Attached: mcgoohan_publicity_photo.jpg (400x525, 31.47K)

>white people...are le evil and I hate them and everything that is bad ever is their fault
Was he raped by Cletus or something? Or just desperate to be like his buddy Pryor or actually had some comedian timing?

Also reminder he raped Pryor's underage son
youtu.be/1CdOcsLtEUk

Attached: 2006+TCA+Tour+Day+2+Bmxr4lOwmZLx.jpg (809x1024, 127.78K)

>sweet summer child
Go back faggot

David Shapple

Blacks really like pretending to be French, okay?