What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: unknown[1].png (618x552, 541.91K)

Heat 2 coming soon

global warming

Heat 2 is a prequel. Who will they cast as young Al Pacino?

he talking about the second heat wave this summer caused by global warming

>tfw this same shot today would be nothing but pigfat Nissan crossovers and massive trucks

Attached: C8788875-8B1A-488C-B5DD-4AF6069898FB.jpg (736x540, 118.36K)

>sound engineer, I want you to crank the gunfire up to 11

Cringe.

Didn't Al suggest Timothee Chalamet?

based

Hot

pretty sure that's from Heat (1995)

Someone politely tell Mr. Mann that the Heat sequel already came out over 10 years ago in the form of The Dark Knight.

Attached: E5E2B165-AED2-406B-B067-FC579E60019D.png (748x409, 465.9K)

I was about to say, if Heat 2 looked like that I think I’d cry with happiness. Most likely it will visually just look like your regular Netflix garbage though, don’t want to get my hopes up too much.

why are we filming my scenes first, michael?

Attached: 58433931-10866017-image-m-53_165.jpg (634x915, 91.26K)

Oh haven't you heard? They have this neat digital de-aging technology for kino now. Not surprised you didnt know, almost no one can tell the difference.

he has that same look that Roger Ebert had

>the calm yet intense shoot out scene among the cars that everyone remembers the movie for will be memed into ruination
i hate the internet, i hate everyone who "love Heat!", and i already hate this sequel

You joke but it worked well in The Irishman

Well he had throat cancer, so there's that.

You can't de-age the lack of athleticism from being old.

If it's not written and directed by Uwe Boll then I don't care

What the fuck was Mann thinking?

Attached: Heat.jpg (3840x2160, 793.94K)

michael mann is a shit director

Was I really supposed to feel bad that the violent killer Robert deniro has to abandon a cushy life with some broad because he is a violent criminal? Or that he chooses to get gunned down rather than go to prison? If anything I was mad that Val Kilmers character, the biggest dead eyed psycho after Waingro, got away.

Attached: 1650288140408.png (1055x845, 422.42K)

getting scraps of praise for directing Heat really fucked with his ego, big time

You should maybe be sad/feel some sort of conflicted emotion about two men understanding each other better than anyone else in their lives, but only one can survive because they're at opposite sides of the law.

I don't think Mann has it anymore bros. This is gonna be a depressing train wreck.

I have never understood why this film was so praised. DeNiro's performance is wooden, Pacino is a cartoon character, and DeNiro's love story makes zero sense. And the ending is totally ridiculous. Movie lacks all subtlety.

>Mann is 80 years old
Holy shit I always had it in my mind he was younger but he's from Ridley Scott's generation