Eli is a boy named Elias who was castrated when he was turned into a vampire over 200 years ago...

>Eli is a boy named Elias who was castrated when he was turned into a vampire over 200 years ago. He dresses in female clothing and is perceived by outsiders as a young girl.

I really liked this movie until I read this, knowing that the youthful love story was really just tranny fetish ruins it for me

Attached: 76508486-BAB5-441B-84F3-BBB872BEBFD4.jpg (580x829, 101.76K)

Why do female human X male monster romances always end happily, but male human X female monster stories always end with the monster being killed or banished or revealed to be truly evil the whole time?

In both American versions it's just a little girl because they know why people are tuning in.

Why are they tuning in

Attached: 333A3318-ED2F-47D4-9C93-23356FFF95B9.png (500x500, 398.65K)

>really like the novel
>heard that they are remaking it as a tv show
>see pic related
Why do they have to blackwash every single character?

Attached: 23428736423876.png (1600x800, 2.81M)

Wait, what? Isn't there a scene where they turn around and have a vagina? I never watched the scene particularly closely and it's just a flash but this doesn't match my memory.

Apparently Eli got captured by a faggot rich vampire back in the day. He cut his penis and drank his blood or something, but he never made a vagina or anything like that. It just described as a scar.

>Hey user, can I come in?

What do?

Attached: vlcsnap-error523.png (1920x816, 1.25M)

I don't know about the book, I've just seen the movie and the vampire turns around naked at one point.

It's been a while since I watched the movie, but there's isn't a vagina involved or anything. They were even going to film the castration scene, literally cutting a pig's penis away, but they felt sorry for the pig and gave up on it.

In the movie they show her crotch and it’s like a weird scar. Apparently in the book she’s a castrated boy but they cut that part from the movie aside from the shot I mentioned

For the vampire girl obviously. It's a vampire movie.

Gay. My estimation of Let The Right One In as a quality movie just fucking plummeted.

makes it way better. if you were actually straight you'd understand.

Hey user, at least it wasn't a tranny shit by choice, which are kids are doing today. So that's okay in my book.

S-She's cute!

I don't even consider Eli a tranny. He was a victim, nothing else.

Also, it's a girl acting in the movie. On today "standards", that would be a tranny kid for sure

I agree, user

Attached: ded.png (678x585, 15.77K)

I'll be tuning in. The girl is cute.

There are two american versions?

Yes. A movie and a series.

As far as I know there's one movie with Chloë Grace Moretz (called "Let Me In") where she's a biological girl, and the TV show. I think it will come out this year, if already hasn't.

Fuck off.

The novel explores a little bit more, but he acts and dresses like a girl more out of convenience. There's also his caretaker, some older guy who's literally in love with him.