Why hasn't there been a good movie about the Columbine massacre yet. There's so much shit to work with...

Why hasn't there been a good movie about the Columbine massacre yet. There's so much shit to work with, a good director could make something great. Surely it's not "too soon" anymore?

Attached: columbine.jpg (480x360, 29.38K)

There’s ready a great movie about columbine shooting, it’s called Elephant

user it was already acted out for the public benefit. It doesnt need a remake.

It's based on it but it's not actually it. I want one that's actually about Dylan, Eric and the victims.

Already*

Honestly a great movie with some of the best tension and realism I’ve ever seen

Attached: 99DA5171-8940-4896-ACAD-200C835D9E3E.jpg (315x445, 27.42K)

is there any information about the place where they were burried? I want to drive a large truck with barrels full of acid and desecrate their graves.

Attached: ba3b53at3vr3.jpg (256x256, 15.2K)

>I would do what no one else did. I would listen to them
powerful

I think they don't make it because they don't want to show Eric and Dylan getting bullied, it would really piss people off to see society take some of the blame for what happened. Many of the people they shot were their own bullies right? Nobody wants to make a movie where the irl victims of Columbine are shown to deserve what happened to them to some extent. It would take a director with a lot of balls to do that. I'm sure somebody wants to make it but doesn't want the heat for it.

it was a mistake releasing these photos. I think any information about mass school shoters should be destroyed, even their identities

It’s because hollywood can’t glorify school shooters like they do with other criminals. Both Dylan and Eric were weirdos

They don't want to encourage more retards who think a movie will be made about them if they shoot up a school

>great

This shit happens irl on a biannual basis.
Even if it's not technically "too soon" anymore, it'd still be in really bad taste to try to make an earnest movie about this event

Why not? They encourage everything else bad in the world. They encourage war for Israel, they encourage communism, they encourage you to cut your kid's dick off and plough him full of hormones so that some heterosexual man might find him attractive enough to fuck some day... if he's very very lucky.

Joker was basically it. Le bullied incel fails to improve himself and instead becomes a terrorist, blaming the society for their own faults

It had nothing to do with them being bullied or incels. They were just some suicidal gun/military-obsessed psychos who wanted to watch the world burn.

they were bullies they weren't bullied

I'd rather have elliot kino

That narrative is bullshit. They were not bullied and were actually bullies themself.

Getting bullied is a normal, healthy aspect of a functional society. If you can't stand your ground you don't deserve to procreate. There's nothing glorifying about walking into a school with a tec9 to shoot children and school workers. It wasn't society that failed them, they failed completely and entirely, as men and as human beings. The only person that would want to watch a movie about such failure and mistakenly romanticize it is nothing more than just the same kind of failure.

>I love you Reb, I always loved you
remember eyewitnesses from the library stated the two spent their last moments blowing each other

Yeah but I think a mini series would be a better fit, also it needs to be true to the real events and not some "weird incel kids were heckin evil" thing with a bunch of fictional shit thrown in there

The real thing was kino, all of it, there will never be another event like it, all the mass shootings and school shootings since then have been perpetrated by lonely faggy incels doing everything on their own, there hasn't been another Eric and Dylan

Which 30 year old actors should he casted to play the two?

youre an idiot.

bro they were bullied and they didn't kill any of their bullies, actually they probably mostly killed nerds
I like Eric and Dylan and all their preparation but what they did in the end wasn't that kino