Any Forums told me season 3 was trash

>Any Forums told me season 3 was trash
>it's actually the best season

Attached: ST3-Production-Still-4-copy.jpg (960x540, 212.69K)

4 is the best season.

1>3>4>2

yes

Why can't anyone use a different picture of Robin
Also everything after s1 is shark jumpy as fuck

Is this a live action version of popeye

It was way better than 2, but still can't touch the first. I did really like how they showed the characters getting older, and even growing apart. It was good coming of age stuff.

robin has an incel side profile

Asked and answered

my favorite character was killed in episode 2.

I can see why people went nuts over Eddie
Actor seems like he had a blast

4 is objectively the best season of this show, stop being so contrarian fagots

Attached: Stranger.Things.S04E02.Chapter.Two.Vecnas.Curse.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-playWEB.webm (1354x672, 2.69M)

1=2(minus ep7)> s4>s3>s2 ep7

God I hope he stays dead. I want to murder all the fucking retards who started petitions to bring him back or are flooding the writers' twitter account begging them to bring him back

the character is absolute cringe, also his death was stupid

>Hopper as a character is ruined and becomes a whiny bitch all season
>Forcing so much 80's style into every shot made the season look like a caricature of the 80's
>Everything about Robin decrypting the code was so ridiculous I thought it was supposed to be a joke, but it wasn't
>Erica's sass and snark made me want to cancel my Netflix
>Introduced two gays in one season due to Netflix mandates
>The logistics of the mall's secret construction not raising any flags from anyone at all is farfetched
>The lack of subtlety of Nancy being bullied by the writing staff should offend anyone who works in an office environment and knows how harassment works
>My overall impression of the season was that the writers tried to ratchet up the comedy, but it unfortunately came at the expense of tension. And the comedy sucked so the attempt utterly failed
Season 3 is by far my least favorite season

Literally can’t comprehend how anyone over the age of 16 could watch season 4 and think it was good, let alone the best. Bloated, poorly written, horrendously edited

It was better written than all previous seasons.

Attached: Stranger.Things.S04E09.Chapter.Nine.The.Piggyback.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.x264-playWEB.webm (1000x710, 2.94M)

4 > 3 = 1 >>>>> 2
S1 & 2 might as well be a different show from 3 & 4. 1 is good and stands on its own but 2 is completely boring forgettable garbage especially that awful pointless paki goth subplot.
3 was comfykino but marred by Marvel-tier dialogue and relationship cringe. 4 still has some of that but not as bad and the tone is darker and generally everything is just better executed.
Also probably about 30% of the show after S1 is pointless flashbacks of stuff we've already seen in previous episodes.

Saturday morning cartoon anti-bullying PSA shit with Eleven is apparently good writing

the scoops ahoy uniform is by far her character's best look