What do they eat?

What do they eat?

Attached: Eyrie442012.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Pussy.

Ass

The Eyrie is so impractical. In the books the castle has to be shut down when winter approaches. The place is empty half the time.

Whats the point of it? They boast how the attacker would need a million troops to conquer it. Why not just leave a small garrison and move away while they starve on that rock? Not like the castle holds any strategic significance like the fucking Twins bridge at least.

Plenty of birds it looks like; they probably have men stock up the food stored with grain from the local towns and salted pork / fowl. You think how this mother fucker loves to write 5+ pages about food he would have described something of the like; but alas, there was never a feast in the Eyrie.

OP didn't post a pic of my house

We know, touchvirgin.

They feed off Titty Milk

There is literally no need for birds to fly that high up, unless its a bird of prey and those are very rare to begin with

>Why not just leave a small garrison and move away while they starve on that rock?

this user just invented sieging. absolute genius over here.

the castle is described as uncapturable even when besieged, which is clearly not true

you dont have to live in a river to eat fish

This is what it was it was supposed to look like.

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_the eyrie.jpg (1588x1600, 1.29M)

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_casterly rock.jpg (1583x1600, 1.46M)

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_castle black at the wall.jpg (1585x1600, 1.93M)

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_dragonstone.jpg (1591x1600, 1.41M)

just destroy the bridge and they're trapped in side you can dunk on their peasants and mines and what not

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_highgarden.jpg (1597x1600, 1.68M)

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_sunspear.jpg (1583x1600, 1.4M)

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_winterfell.jpg (1596x1600, 1.19M)

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_harrenhal.jpg (1597x1600, 1.47M)

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_riverrun.jpg (1583x1600, 1.3M)

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_storms end.jpg (1605x1600, 1.48M)

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_the hightower of oldtown.jpg (1577x1600, 1.5M)

Ted is a fucking king

>that galley building
cute

>muh cuck hackshit
no-talent hack

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_the pyke.jpg (745x1600, 423.75K)

Attached: ted nasmith_a song of ice and fire_the red keep at kings landing.jpg (1580x1600, 1.34M)

Based Ted Nasmith poster

Attached: TN-Tuor_Reaches_the_Hidden_City_of_Gondolin.jpg (1280x902, 254.08K)

I really wish they'd used Ted Nasmith for LOTR and Hobbit illustrated editions instead of Alan Lee, I just feel like his artstyle just isn't complimentary to Tolkien's works.

how the fuck do you build these things with medievel technology?

Attached: 1616613897705.png (550x534, 273.3K)

has any of you ever been to San Marino?

Magic and shit. The setting had a great number of advanced sorcery in the distant past, but shit happened, it died out or was forgotten.

Alan Lee is good, but I agree that Nasmith is better.

Attached: Ted_Nasmith_-_The_Shadow_of_Sauron.jpg (528x402, 122.43K)

>fantasy setting
autism is an unfortunate disease. I hope you overcome your struggle.

Attached: Star Fort 1593 Fort Bourtange.jpg (460x249, 67.08K)

looks comfy until you think about how much the heating would cost

So much for the guy who asked about Aragorn's tax policy

Attached: 1619386161205.png (545x530, 234.3K)

more like can you imagine how many steps you'd have to climb in damp, non-aerated environment?

In the books, the Lannister gold mines are still going strong - thousands and thousands of years of mining and they've not even exhausted any of their gold mines. It's only a show thing that the Lannister mines were no longer operating.

I never understood why people took that statement as anything serious. Martin never ever explained how the Seven Kingdoms tax system works.

How did the lannister mining not cause the inflation in their realm? did the hack ever explain?

>How did the lannister mining not cause the inflation in their realm?
I presume they didn't constantly shit out gold all over the place but regulated the flow of gold? I don't know honestly, I suck at economy. The whole setting is fucking retarded when you think about it. If they have winters that last years, how the fuck does any wildlife manage to survive? Or many plants that are not suited for such a climate?