What does she buy?

What does she buy?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 10.44.57 AM.png (1248x1562, 2.18M)

MADE FOR _ _ _

Sex sessions with me. It's very expensive to get the old "two pumps, cum and then cry loudly while farting" package. I make good money from it.

Clothes pins to hold her cheeks up

put a cap on capitalism

capitalism aint going anywhere bud

She's an actual woman and a young one at that so she has no fucking idea of finances. Many such cases.

Probably like $15k a month apartment rent in the middle of hollywood, acting classes and designer clothes. That'll cost you, but it's ridiculous to pretend that you're not rich. Act in big movies like your friend Zendaya or downsize your expenses, retard.

Living in L.A. is expensive as fuck.

Attached: 1644199488606.jpg (634x907, 123.58K)

Lots and lots of silicium

imaging making 400k annually
i will probably only spend 100k from it

Expensive hand made bras, because those perfect tits dwserve the best bras in the world.

Actual 90 IQ woman lol

She's a dumb young slut in L.A.
She overspends on her wardrobe, her diet, her living space, her car(s) -- and her hired help

And she pays a lot for "designer" cocaine

Estimated Worth literally means a guess?

$3M-dollar home among other things. All she said is basically, the way I am spending the money I'm earning, I have to constantly work to make sure money keeps coming in. Which is reasonable.

She probably just made some remark like "I'm not as rich as people assume, a lot of the money goes to things like management, agent, mortgage..." and the tabloid press ran with it for clicks.
>Star complains she can't afford to live despite...

I guess she'll just have to go without bras from now on

she's a woman so retarded shit she doesn't need

She has to pay a full team to keep her relevant and live the top LA life: parties, dresses, meetings in expensive as fuck places, nice house.
I wont argue shebis rich by average guy standards, but in the waters she is swimming 400k/year is not much.

>FagMag estimates celeb's net worth to be X
>how did you come to that conclusion?
>you do also know what net worth means, correct?
>FagMag estimates celeb's net worth to be X
>look isn't her statement so ridiculous? LMAO dude it's insane

what does that have to do with being a woman? did you really convince yourself that men don't constantly buy useless shit?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9.58K)