Yall just hate him cuz yall jelly nerds

Yall just hate him cuz yall jelly nerds

Attached: basically-Mark-signature-look-back-black-jeans-tighty-whities-backward-cap-Never-shirt-Swoon.jpg (1975x3000, 549.54K)

this nigger pretty much invented wiggerdom so yes

It’s so tragic what happened to her

Yes hes irish

Flight 93 wouldn't have crashed like that if Marky Mark was on board.

I don't understand what you are talking about, Elliot Page is an amazing actor

booba

and because we're Vietnamese

I'm actually very attracted to Marky Mark, I'm tired of pretending I'm just a fan and admirer. Dude can't always act but he's got swag and looks to back it up, haters can suck a bag of cocks and go back to Vietnam.

top 5 markino
>pain and gain
>boogie nights
>shooter
>the yards
>invincible

for me it's the one where he convinced the wife to let him adopt a teen latina then frequently walks in on her showering

I believe that Marky could have beat up the Al Qaeda box cutter terrorists and stopped 9/11.

Attached: 1616540461960.webm (656x480, 1.28M)

Is easier to get gains when you're a manlet or is it harder?

Harder. Metabolism higher and longer arms need more volume to seem bigger than manlets

WHAT.THE.FUCK!
IS THAT REAL???

apparently reading is harder too lmao

>In June 1986, a 15-year-old Wahlberg and three friends chased after three black children while yelling "Kill the nigger, kill the nigger" and throwing rocks at them.[15] The next day, Wahlberg and the others followed a group of mostly black fourth-graders (including one of the victims from the previous day) taking a field trip on a beach, yelled racial epithets, threw rocks at them, and "summoned other white males who joined" in the harassment.
I never watched the movie "Four Brothers" but now I'll never look at it hte same way again LMAO

>Wahlberg perpetrated another racist assault in April 1988. Then 16, he assaulted a middle-aged Vietnamese-American man on the street, calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit" and knocking him unconscious with a large wooden stick. Later the same day, Wahlberg attacked Johnny Trinh, another Vietnamese-American, punching him in the eye. When Wahlberg was arrested and returned to the scene of the first assault, he told police officers: "I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker whose head I split open."
Based??

what does that have to do with anything?

see

Why is he not in jail for assaulting multiple civilians. Why does he have a career. He's not even Jewish.

Spicy