Eggy weggs

Eggy weggs...

Attached: clockwork.png (785x477, 410.1K)

I would like to smash them

You know what you can do with those eggs? You can stick 'em up your ass!

Luke Skywalker acted weird in this movie. Why wasn't he in space?

ITT: No Yarbles

iggy poops

he's just like me in real life
should i be concerned?

Kivetcha Truck

Attached: R.jpg (1077x1341, 154.19K)

He was in space.

You are in space now.

Attached: WellllHmm.gif (500x281, 2.6M)

He was literally me, if I wan't ugly or had physical problems that guy would be literally me

WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL

I would give her a bit of the old in-out in-out, if you pony my meaning.

this is actually Luuke

MOLOKO
O
L
O
K
O

Was he actually cured. or did the hospital fuck everything up?

he was cured, the hospital did exactly what is was supposed to do, and Alex is either going to go back to doing crime or will work with the twisted elites since he's about as fucked up as they are.

>Was he actually cured.
There was never anything wrong with him to begin with. We all love Ludwig Van and a little of the ol' Ultra-Violence.

Kek

of course, I think he was asking if he was cured of the brainwashing tho.
Alex and people like Alex are the consequence of a morally-depraved society, instead of accepting that society is sick and dying and that its leaders are at fault, blame the youth who are raised by these monsters and become violent eternal children. I'm so glad Kubrick left out the final chapter of the book, even if it was an accident.

>Russian mixed with English is the language of the rebelious youth in dystopian England
why?

it's post drop of the Iron Curtain, implying that the mixing of Western and Eastern moral sensibilities results in complete moral degradation, which was spot-on.